💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'The Middle' Ending This Season

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

As ABC's The Middle enters its 9th season this fall, the station has decided that it will be its last. 

The co-creaters stated: 

“Last year we sat down with our cast and made the bittersweet decision together that in this ninth season it is time to bring the Hecks’ story to a close.  It’s been an amazing run, a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and we’re looking forward to having an entire year to say goodbye,” 

The Middle has been one of ABC's longest running sitcoms this century. Tune in October 3rd for the start of The Middle's farewell season. 

4e82c5e724d9090aaeadf8b4c10aa838_FULL.jpthe-middle-from-abc.jpg

I cried watching this trailer

Source: 

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/the-middle-tca-1202513498/

ryanripley

omg i LOVE the middle :giveup: 

i stopped watching because we lost the channel it aired on here and i got too busy to keep up watching it online so the only good side of this is that i finally have an end point :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Katsuki Bakugo

Good. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Infinity Wave

Ok, I totally might (and will) sound stupid, but... I got to love that family. It was the perfect portay of the typical middle class family, with all the good and bad sides, and it totally represented all of us - or, well, the most of us - in each different character. And I know this is so stupid cuz it was all fake it was just a tv series, but, you know, at the end of every season, with every big and important event like someone lieveing or graduating and so on, I felt a heck lot of nostalgia, like if that was a true family. 

Some of you may not understand, but for me that serie was really important, and the actors were so good that I felt like it was all real. I'm gonna miss The Middle so much, like no other sit com will ever take its deserved place in my heart. It really was important, everybody should see it and appreciate it for the themes that are discussed in a very enjoyable and funny way, but, at the end of the day, you keep those important themes and discussions inside you because you know that you and your family faces the exact same.

So, yeah, it's not so stupid of me to say that I'll miss the Hecks like if I knew them, like if they were part of my family. Because in some way they came into my life, into my house, and the deserve to be called as part of the family.

Farewell The Middle.

Colourful

DiscoHeaven23
11 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Ok, I totally might (and will) sound stupid, but... I got to love that family. It was the perfect portay of the typical middle class family, with all the good and bad sides, and it totally represented all of us - or, well, the most of us - in each different character. And I know this is so stupid cuz it was all fake it was just a tv series, but, you know, at the end of every season, with every big and important event like someone lieveing or graduating and so on, I felt a heck lot of nostalgia, like if that was a true family. 

Some of you may not understand, but for me that serie was really important, and the actors were so good that I felt like it was all real. I'm gonna miss The Middle so much, like no other sit com will ever take its deserved place in my heart. It really was important, everybody should see it and appreciate it for the themes that are discussed in a very enjoyable and funny way, but, at the end of the day, you keep those important themes and discussions inside you because you know that you and your family faces the exact same.

So, yeah, it's not so stupid of me to say that I'll miss the Hecks like if I knew them, like if they were part of my family. Because in some way they came into my life, into my house, and the deserve to be called as part of the family.

Farewell The Middle.

I totally know what you mean.

The show is like the '10s version of 90's Roseanne, amazing.

Archived