Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Five Foot Two: How will you view?

n0ne

Featured Posts

So the cinema event of the century (before ASIB is released) will be released on Friday at 3 AM EST on NutFlex but how and when will you watch it?

Alone? With Family and/or Friends? Livestream view party? :kara:

As soon as it is released? Later in the day? Sometime during the weekend? or will you be a flop fan and watch it next week or later? :poot:

Sober, Enjoying some Mary Jane Holland, In-taking some Grigio Girls, or some other jewels n drugs? :lolly:

ReWZp.gif

Personally it'll be 3 AM when it's released for me but I'm a night owl anyway and don't have work on Friday, so I'll probably watch it on my TV in my room as soon as it's released with or without a little bit of alcohol and alone. :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be watching it later that night with my sister and boyfriend :nick:

It should be a great experience! I can't wait! 

Idk I guess sometime over the weekend alone or maybe later. Idk it depends.

My family or friends?  Lol thats hilarious. I have to pull tooth and nail just to get my friends to come over sometimes. And what family? My mom is not gonna watch that and I doubt my sister cares enough lol.

musicnotbling

sh*t friday at 3am?

a bitch got school but a bitch also wanna see it before a bitch sees everybody on twitter talking about it

codymonster

Me, my girlfriend, and two of my friends are going to watch it on Netflix the day it comes out. They all have become stans and attended tours thanks to me (:queenga:) so it's a very amazing feeling knowing I'll be able to watch it, and share the excitement, with them  :firega:

i will download it bcs my country doesnt have netflix :selena: and will watch it alone bcs i need to be alone in that moment and process everything by myself, then i will prob make my friends watch it with me again later or something haha

imma cut a bitch

Tom Nook

On the couch in a chiffon robe with a bottle of Rosé, and Orville Redenbacher popcorn in my 4K television 

beyfeat.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Alone when it premieres at night. My mom and sister showed some interest in it but I honestly think I'm going to get too emotional, and I don't like to cry in front of people. :selena:

Gagaloo911

Probably alone, by myself that Friday night with alcohol and just letting the tears flow. I feel like it's gonna be heartwrenching and also heartwarming at the same time. 

My prayers and thoughts are with Gaga :heart: :heart:

Archived