Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen, I love Alicia so much. Here for it, the Angelina fans can suck it

who will love me when the night is over

ryanripley

i think i've worked out why i can't enjoy this

i don't mind that it's not angie playing lara, i was totally open to the idea of a new girl since the franchise did get rebooted

however, i think my main issue is that this movie is way too close to the 2013 game :crossed: the angie movies were original stories but this seems to following the plot lines of trinity and Yamati and i'm finding it hard to replace the video game lara with... this :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
Just now, Hades said:

Time to float into another franchise. :gaycat:

*naughty gif*

don't come to Alien, we're flopping rn :madge: 

Uncharted is doing really well though and they've got a movie coming soon :selena: 

Just now, ryanripley said:

don't come to Alien, we're flopping rn :madge: 

Uncharted is doing really well though and they've got a movie coming soon :selena: 

How bout Cody Cummings's movie collection?:poot:

So damn excited for this!

I was worried about her at first and thought Daisy woulda been a better choice but I’m pleasantly surprised and happy about this choice! 

I like how it looks to follow the 2013 game but also add something different. I very much am looking forward to this :)

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Hades said:

How bout Cody Cummings's movie collection?:poot:

not to go off topic but i no longer care for him once i realised he's a faux gay :madge: 

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i think i've worked out why i can't enjoy this

i don't mind that it's not angie playing lara, i was totally open to the idea of a new girl since the franchise did get rebooted

however, i think my main issue is that this movie is way too close to the 2013 game :crossed: the angie movies were original stories but this seems to following the plot lines of trinity and Yamati and i'm finding it hard to replace the video game lara with... this :poot: 

I mean I don't follow video games at all, but even I can tell that this is based on the new games, not the old ones that the Angelina movies were based/inspired on. Which is why I don't understand why gays are trashing it already (when they only have a 60 second teaser lol)

is the rebooted video game not good?

who will love me when the night is over

1 minute ago, Spock said:

I mean I don't follow video games at all, but even I can tell that this is based on the new games, not the old ones that the Angelina movies were based/inspired on. Which is why I don't understand why gays are trashing it already (when they only have a 60 second teaser lol)

The rebooted games are amazing. People complain they are “tooooo easyyyyy” but I mean they offer so much in terms of in game content and story.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Spock said:

i LOVE the all the video games, classic and new but the angie movies are not based on any of the video games story lines :S 

the movies actually have different characters, even replacing winston (the butler in the video games) so the only similarity between angie's movies and the games at the time were her looks, personality and acting

this movie, however, is very very close to the 2013 game

the trailer hasn't revealed very much about the plot and characters but Trinity is the main enemy (their name is written on the map) of the reboot games and the forest setting and crashed plane sequence are very familiar so it's sort of harder to shake the reboot video game lara (who i've been used to since 2013) from this reboot lara :S 

the reboot video games are in their own lane compared to the classics, which is probably the most unbiased review i can give. they offer a much more modern style of gameplay and some very incredible graphics and a whole new lara to enjoy

Archived