šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Flash

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Out of all 4 Arrowverse' shows, I think Flash is my third favorite. I totallyĀ loved season 1 because the show proved to be out of the "Hero factor" (things with no sense at all), but since season 2, I think it became way too dramatic for me, Barry looksĀ like he's about to cry for everything every single time. However, IĀ like the fact that the show encourages family union. And they still have the best special effects of any CW show.

lol legit this!

but it's my fave of the four shows. they all suck though imo

1 hour ago, PeterPan said:

S5 was an upgrade from the previous season if it helps lol

Hooray! Define upgrade and how much of one? Lol

On 9/19/2017 at 6:32 PM, JeremiJello said:

lol legit this!

but it's my fave of the four shows. they all suck though imo

the Arrowverse shows are what I look forward too the most every season haha

Just now, PeterPan said:

the Arrowverse shows are what I look forward too the most every season haha

sorry...

i'm not a fan of superhero stuff so...i'm sorry

I really enjoyed season 3 of the show... i don'to know why it got sobie much haters.... Can't wait for October 10th tbhĀ :giveup:

Ā 

Off topic: i've already watched the promo for upcoming episode of The Voice Of Poland and there will be Million Reasons performance... Slay I guessĀ :giveup:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Just now, Gangie said:

I really enjoyed season 3 of the show... i don'to know why it got sobie much haters.... Can't wait for October 10th tbhĀ :giveup:

Ā 

Off topic: i've already watched the promo for upcoming episode of The Voice Of Poland and there will be Million Reasons performance... Slay I guessĀ :giveup:

it doesnt have that many haters lol its the highest rated show on the network lol

9 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

it doesnt have that many haters lol its the highest rated show on the network lol

Yeah I know, I was talking about the 3rd season itselfĀ :gaycat:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

1 minute ago, Gangie said:

Yeah I know, I was talking about the 3rd season itselfĀ :gaycat:

I dont watch shows based on others opinions lol.Ā  If I like it ill watch it regardless of what viewers or critics think

• 5 months later...
JudasIsAHolyFoo

I watched up to season 2 and part of season 3 and lost interest idk why I just canā€™t get back into it

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived