Perfect Illusion music video released one year ago today

Fascination

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

mess, i thought you had internet explorer for a moment then

an amazing video tbh that this fanbase pays dust because they can't handle a few flashes :nails: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gagaplayer315

The masterpiece that got paid dust :firega: the perfect video for such an energetic song 

ALGAYDO

Every time I hear the song, I get the urge to kick around sand in the middle of a desert and swing around a mic because of the video :poot:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

Every time I hear the song, I get the urge to kick around sand in the middle of a desert and swing around a mic because of the video :poot:

Same, and start drifting my car on sandy roads 

980x.jpg 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

donutellha

365 days ago, my eyes almost burned from the flashing lights

g53XrQb.jpg 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

MaybeKermit

It's a great video but always preferred a video full of shots like that verrrry first teaser of her with the black jacket twirling in the desert 

Mannnn remember seeing this and thinking the video would look like this

Never really into videos with crowds dancing during a performance..... :toofunny: 

Fascination
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

An amazing video tbh that this fanbase pays dust because they can't handle a few flashes.

When I was listening to Perfect Illusion, I was a little bit mixed because it was a nice song but definitely not something I expected to hear. But it started to become a grower and I love listening to this energetic track. I remember watching the official world wide music video premiere on Fox. Very underrated by her community indeed.

ryanripley
Just now, Hyperballad said:

When I was listening to Perfect Illusion, I was a little bit mixed because it was a nice song but definitely not something I expected to hear. But it started to become a grower and I love listening to this energetic track. I remember watching the official world wide music video premiere on Fox. Very underrated by her community indeed.

i was SHOOK when i first heard it live on that radio and i couldn't stop replaying it :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Fascination

I thought about this video she posted on Snapchat when she heard Perfect Illusion for the first time on the radio:

I guess hearing your music on the radio must be a very special and emotional thing, when you put so much work into your music and you finally hear it on the radio where everyone can hear it as well.

Blahwhatever22

It's A real shame how underappreciated it is, I feel like the music video really captures the essence of the song perfectly. The scene with her swinging that mic still slays:firega: 

tumblr_odu2clkXF81rvvk8yo2_r1_540.gif

giphy.gif

Archived