đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One day after Live Nation's announcement for Europe leg...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

On 9/19/2017 at 5:20 PM, spicemuncher said:

I am still devastated, if I'm honest. I was reuniting with friends in London to see her. I made us all t-shirts, got us wristbands and Joanne bandanas, bought us blankets to sit on when we wait outside Gaga's hotel. It was all packed in a bag and next to the door, waiting for my 7 hour flight just to see her, and I have a fear of flying. Of course, this is all after applying for UK visit visa, and the application for that was a 100 page nightmare because I'm Third World citizen.

So many overtime hours that I worked went down the drain. I love her and support her work all the time, but I will never book tickets to see her again... :(

Damn u did all that for a show? :toofunny:

Im not even willing to drive 2 hrs for a show lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2017 at 11:21 PM, RAMROD said:

You will get warning point for doing that except in a thread where members can do that.

We have few threads where people from certain places talks in Spanish, portuguese, dutch, germans etc, usually talking anything casual. Look it up :)

Seriously?

On 9/19/2017 at 7:28 PM, benKo said:

I still can't bring myself to cancel the train ticket to cologne...

Would have been my first concert, and now I don't even know when it's going to happen...

I also have a train ticket to Cologne that I havent cancelled yet, might go anyways :giggle:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

DonnieDarko
On 20.09.2017 at 0:20 AM, spicemuncher said:

I am still devastated, if I'm honest. I was reuniting with friends in London to see her. I made us all t-shirts, got us wristbands and Joanne bandanas, bought us blankets to sit on when we wait outside Gaga's hotel. It was all packed in a bag and next to the door, waiting for my 7 hour flight just to see her, and I have a fear of flying. Of course, this is all after applying for UK visit visa, and the application for that was a 100 page nightmare because I'm Third World citizen.

So many overtime hours that I worked went down the drain. I love her and support her work all the time, but I will never book tickets to see her again... :(

So sorry for you.

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

10 days later I'm still depressed af

tumblr_mgqibgGZbz1r34cvoo1_250.gif

Bitch, me too the ****

(wait, can I say bitch?)

Archived