💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One day after Live Nation's announcement for Europe leg...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I have an illness I don't discuss often but I can relate to extreme body pain and it's no joke.  It's actually amazing she did the shows she did.  I'm sick over it but my heart goes to her! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praying it happens in mid Jan (only period of time I can attend), but she'd just be off NA leg 2 (well is it leg 2 if she never left :oprah:) . 

venusfly
16 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Why wouldn’t it work?

The closest show for me is Manchester, which is 4-5 hours away. If the show lands on a college day I wont be able to make it :(

4 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

The closest show for me is Manchester, which is 4-5 hours away. If the show lands on a college day I wont be able to make it :(

What about taking a day off?

I live in NYC and felt bad for the European monsters. Since I heard transportation and several things are different than how its like in America. The best thing is to stay positive and she'll be back before you know it! 

venusfly
1 minute ago, 053Timo said:

What about taking a day off?

As much as I love Gaga, attending the tour isnt worth falling behind in my coursework even by a day, I cover quite a lot and its hard to stay on top of as it is :green: Just hoping it lands on a convenient day for me.

JoanneMonster

Me yesterday 11pm: OMG YAS 3 days till I see Gaga

Me yesterday 11:50pm: OMG Whyy is this happening

Me yesterday 12:00pm: Depression

Me right now: It's okay she'll come next year and she will be feeling much better.

Me on thursday at 9pm when my show was supposed to happen: Depression

I See You

This Sunday I will be in the same arena where I was supposed to see her in Tuesday, I wll probably have a mental breakdown :toofunny:

And I have banned too her song from my playlist, it's too painful now :toofunny:

AAAAAAlice

Its sad in the same way but y'all know that these shows will happen. It was postponed, not cancelled like mine.

Only god knows when I'll see my little dwarf angel live again.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Archived