💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One day after Live Nation's announcement for Europe leg...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

How are you?

Yesterday I was really sad, but really. But today I feel better!

Even before yesterday I was like omg only 19 days to go

and then :emma:

Of course Gaga's health comes first, but it hurts so much xD

I can't even listen to her music anymore. Because I think I would cry. I think I'll need time for that!

We waited for so long

We have our tickets since Feb. My parents and I were so excited.

And now we have to wait a few more months. If the dates are rescheduled like Live Nation said (not sure at all) I think the shows will be in February-March. So we will have our tickets for 1 year already xD

But everything will be fine. If the shows are rescheduled, I guess when the day finally comes, I'll be very excited, like never before!

Get well soon Gaga <3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

JWT going so good, I mean so good and...

I was thinking about it but at the end of the day, health is more important than reputation. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

venusfly

As always I'm hopeful that she'll get better but I'm still a little shook :poot: I hope the rescheduled dates work for me but I doubt it.

Get well soon gags

I still can't bring myself to cancel the train ticket to cologne...

Would have been my first concert, and now I don't even know when it's going to happen...

Literally felt like this was coming 2 weeks ago and couldn't shake it and now here we are. Ultimately, Im fine if she's fine.  I've seen all her tours and I love her shows with all my heart and just wish her the best.  But I KNEW this was coming.  Weird! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lona Delery

well I expected Gaga to cancel my date since it was supposed to be 10 days after Rock in Rio so I wasn't sad and aint now either 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I also skip her music at the moment, it's too painful (my date was next week). I'm more sad for my friend because this was supposed to be the first time that she was about to see Gaga, I saw her at the BTWBall & artRAVE

Also I want to buy a ticket for Imagine Dragons on february 19th, part of me wants to go and the other part of me is afraid that Gaga's rescheduled date will be on the Imagine Dragons show :toofunny:, if that happens of course I will go to see Gaga but I'm so scared of planning literally anything right now in the beginning of 2018, RIP

Glittertinks

I am still feeling a bit down and now even a bit empty, it was the only thing I've planned this year :( We're trying to change the plans now in a really short amount of time to do at least something for a few days... but I feel bad about the money, because of the rescheduled date probably :giveup:

Just :(

AndrewGr
1 minute ago, dannydrummen said:

Also I want to buy a ticket for Imagine Dragons on february 19th, part of me wants to go and the other part of me is afraid that Gaga's rescheduled date will be on the Imagine Dragons show :toofunny:, if that happens of course I will go to see Gaga but I'm so scared of planning literally anything right now in the beginning of 2018, RIP

Well buy the ID ticket and if Gaga's concert is on the same date you can sell it afterwards.

On topic: I haven't realised it yet. I cancelled 2 hotels yesterday and there are 4 flights that cannot be cancelled unfortunately. I really hope we have news soon about the rescheduled dates. And if she chooses not to reschedule (which is of course understandable) I would like to know that soon & go to the trip only for holiday. It's hard for me as well to listen to Gaga's music right now. 

1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

Well buy the ID ticket and if Gaga's concert is on the same date you can sell it afterwards.

On topic: I haven't realised it yet. I cancelled 2 hotels yesterday and there are 4 flights that cannot be cancelled unfortunately. I really hope we have news soon about the rescheduled dates. And if she chooses not to reschedule (which is of course understandable) I would like to know that soon & go to the trip only for holiday. It's hard for me as well to listen to Gaga's music right now. 

Her health comes first of course & I don't want to see her perform in pain. I really hope they plan at least 2 rest days between shows just for Gaga to get some rest :kara:

28 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

As always I'm hopeful that she'll get better but I'm still a little shook :poot: I hope the rescheduled dates work for me but I doubt it.

Get well soon gags

Why wouldn’t it work?

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Why wouldn’t it work?

people might have things like trips or holidays booked

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived