Jump to content
question

One day after Live Nation's announcement for Europe leg...

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM   Paws Up 57,024
ViviLittleM

How are you?

Yesterday I was really sad, but really. But today I feel better!

Even before yesterday I was like omg only 19 days to go

and then :emma:

Of course Gaga's health comes first, but it hurts so much xD

I can't even listen to her music anymore. Because I think I would cry. I think I'll need time for that!

We waited for so long

We have our tickets since Feb. My parents and I were so excited.

And now we have to wait a few more months. If the dates are rescheduled like Live Nation said (not sure at all) I think the shows will be in February-March. So we will have our tickets for 1 year already xD

But everything will be fine. If the shows are rescheduled, I guess when the day finally comes, I'll be very excited, like never before!

Get well soon Gaga <3

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiggyZiggs   Paws Up 15,650
ZiggyZiggs

at least you weren't going to RiR, but personally I might be able to go if it's in February :selena: 

  • Like 4
Acceptance

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy   Paws Up 10,385
Anveeroy

JWT going so good, I mean so good and...

I was thinking about it but at the end of the day, health is more important than reputation. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venusfly   Paws Up 16,704
Venusfly

As always I'm hopeful that she'll get better but I'm still a little shook :poot: I hope the rescheduled dates work for me but I doubt it.

Get well soon gags

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
benKo   Paws Up 2,242
benKo

I still can't bring myself to cancel the train ticket to cologne...

Would have been my first concert, and now I don't even know when it's going to happen...

Edited by benKo
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J   Paws Up 5,785
That J

Literally felt like this was coming 2 weeks ago and couldn't shake it and now here we are. Ultimately, Im fine if she's fine.  I've seen all her tours and I love her shows with all my heart and just wish her the best.  But I KNEW this was coming.  Weird! 

  • Like 3
I'll make the most of it, im an extraordinary machine

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lona Delery   Paws Up 3,904
Lona Delery

well I expected Gaga to cancel my date since it was supposed to be 10 days after Rock in Rio so I wasn't sad and aint now either 

  • Like 1
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannydrummen   Paws Up 194
dannydrummen

I also skip her music at the moment, it's too painful (my date was next week). I'm more sad for my friend because this was supposed to be the first time that she was about to see Gaga, I saw her at the BTWBall & artRAVE

Edited by dannydrummen
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannydrummen   Paws Up 194
dannydrummen

Also I want to buy a ticket for Imagine Dragons on february 19th, part of me wants to go and the other part of me is afraid that Gaga's rescheduled date will be on the Imagine Dragons show :toofunny:, if that happens of course I will go to see Gaga but I'm so scared of planning literally anything right now in the beginning of 2018, RIP

Edited by dannydrummen

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glittertinks   Paws Up 1,654
Glittertinks

I am still feeling a bit down and now even a bit empty, it was the only thing I've planned this year :( We're trying to change the plans now in a really short amount of time to do at least something for a few days... but I feel bad about the money, because of the rescheduled date probably :giveup:

Just :(

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewGr   Paws Up 3,476
AndrewGr
1 minute ago, dannydrummen said:

Also I want to buy a ticket for Imagine Dragons on february 19th, part of me wants to go and the other part of me is afraid that Gaga's rescheduled date will be on the Imagine Dragons show :toofunny:, if that happens of course I will go to see Gaga but I'm so scared of planning literally anything right now in the beginning of 2018, RIP

Well buy the ID ticket and if Gaga's concert is on the same date you can sell it afterwards.

On topic: I haven't realised it yet. I cancelled 2 hotels yesterday and there are 4 flights that cannot be cancelled unfortunately. I really hope we have news soon about the rescheduled dates. And if she chooses not to reschedule (which is of course understandable) I would like to know that soon & go to the trip only for holiday. It's hard for me as well to listen to Gaga's music right now. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannydrummen   Paws Up 194
dannydrummen
1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

Well buy the ID ticket and if Gaga's concert is on the same date you can sell it afterwards.

On topic: I haven't realised it yet. I cancelled 2 hotels yesterday and there are 4 flights that cannot be cancelled unfortunately. I really hope we have news soon about the rescheduled dates. And if she chooses not to reschedule (which is of course understandable) I would like to know that soon & go to the trip only for holiday. It's hard for me as well to listen to Gaga's music right now. 

Her health comes first of course & I don't want to see her perform in pain. I really hope they plan at least 2 rest days between shows just for Gaga to get some rest :kara:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
053Timo   Paws Up 328
053Timo
28 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

As always I'm hopeful that she'll get better but I'm still a little shook :poot: I hope the rescheduled dates work for me but I doubt it.

Get well soon gags

Why wouldn’t it work?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 60,334
ryanripley
6 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Why wouldn’t it work?

people might have things like trips or holidays booked

https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×