💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many unreleased MV's do you think Gaga has recorded?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

What songs do you think Gaga recorded a music video to that never got released? Or at least started a music video.

we know DWUW has a video, duh.

I feel like there was something in the works for The Cure...that we will never see.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only confirmed is DWUW. Venus was going to have one but it was never shot, they never got to shoot the scraped TEOG with the mermaid stuff too. And I don't think The Cure was ever meant to have one.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

She probably has more un-used footage from released MV's than unused MV's. It doesn't happen often.

Purr more, hiss less.

don't know but I still can't believe the ultimate  Banger known as ScheiBe never got ****

F.UCK

gorlonfire.png

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

NIGHTCRAWLER

I already made a thread about it. Honestly I think there is only DWUW, knowing how expensive it is to make a MV. She wouldn't make one without releasing it, DWUW is a very special exception 

Blahwhatever22

I'm pretty sure BTW was going to have A second video that was more stripped down than the one we actually got, These are clips from it.

PlanetChromatica
12 minutes ago, Red said:

The only confirmed is DWUW. Venus was going to have one but it was never shot, they never got to shoot the scraped TEOG with the mermaid stuff too. And I don't think The Cure was ever meant to have one.

TEOG original video was shot, maybe not the whole thing because Gaga got frustrated with the directors vision.

Just now, ArtyRoberto said:

TEOG original video was shot, maybe not the whole thing because Gaga got frustrated with the directors vision.

No, the director himself said it wasn't shot

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

39 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I'm pretty sure BTW was going to have A second video that was more stripped down then the one we actually got, These are clips from it.

Unfortunately, that was shot on set of the BTW MV, so there's no alternate music video :/

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived