Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I buy Eau De Gaga?

Fascination

Featured Posts

Def go for Eau De Gaga, many people asked name of my cologne when I wore it , it's a classic masculine scent and I hope they won't stop producing it. I'm in half of my bottle and will def go with sec bottle.

Xoxo Adriana

I would recommend if you like more masculine smells rather than feminine ones. Since I loved Fame for it's femininity I didn't mind Eau De Gaga but I stopped buying after finishing my 75ml. As for Fame I've gone through three bottles, so its really your choice to whether you like it enough to buy it or not.

Fascination

I bought it at the store today after seeing most of the positive comments about the perfume, I don’t really bother if the perfume smells masculine or feminine since I always buy products no matter how companies think which gender should use it. I like this one because I can smell it after a long time and that’s a issue with some perfumes, although I have to say that Fame has a better smell and a better aesthetically looking bottle but anyway thanks everyone. :wub:

Not The Real Gaga

I use 15 bottles (the biggest one available, seriously) a year I think... It's so... good! So, buy it!!! 

NewUsername

I'm wearing it today!
It's a nice smell that you can't really go wrong with. It's nothing too special either, I actually like Fame better, the scent itself is better, but I think it smells too feminine for me, so I use EDG

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Unites said:

I use 15 bottles (the biggest one available, seriously) a year I think... It's so... good! So, buy it!!! 

WHAT, do you bath yourself in them or something? :laughga: 

28 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Maybe one spritz a bit more than other people did :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

Yeah! Basically :selena:

:ladyhaha:

Darcklighter22

It smells like lime water...I have it but was expecting more. I love Fame even if more of a feminine scent. Eau de Gaga doesnt stand out...maybe if it had more leather or muskier notes.

If you like it why not! I did the same for a Burberry perfume usually is 90 CAD and found it for 20.

Archived