💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I buy Eau De Gaga?

Fascination

Featured Posts

Fascination

So I was at a discount store today called Action and I found a bottle of Eau De Gaga. I was actually a little bit shocked because the price was very low. The bottle was only nine euro while usually when I go to normal stores, it can be around twenty three euro. I tried it on and I think it smells nice, but I wonder I’m still on the edge if I should buy it or not since it’s still nine euro and I don’t have a lot of money. At another store called Big Bazaar they are selling shower gel of the same brand by Lady Gaga for three euro, I bought it once at a store for a friend but it smelled nice as well. Anyway, can people tell me if they like the perfume as well and if I should buy it or not?

Giorno Giovanna

yes buy it, eau the gaga is a casual scent for everyday

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

hpmcmill

In the old days I would have thought yes, but now knowing that Gaga wanted nothing to do with the perfumes- doesn't make me consider having them even as collectors items. 

But if that doesn't matter, go for it! The price is great. 

Fascination

Hmm, thanks everyone for the suggestions. I know Gaga was bored when she did interviews for her perfumes because she thought it wasn’t that interesting probably, but I think her perfumes are still very nice. I’ll go to home, maybe pick up the money and go back to the store later. I wanted to buy her perfumes for a long time but they were always so expensive, so it’s nice thing one of them are finally discounted for now. Hopefully they will also discount Fame one day.  :wub:

I ordered the gift set last night because my ex boyfriend gave me the Fame set. But I never used the Fame. I just bought it to complete the collection.

21 € is ok for a decoration item. :giggle:

Mmmm I used all of my Eau De Gaga up! I only have a few sprays left for a special occasion. I'd love to have the opportunity to buy more! Go get it!

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Katsuki Bakugo

Yes its such a good fragrance!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Miracle

I didn't particularly cared about its smell. But that's because I love dark yet sweet, sensual scents and Eau de Gaga was literally deodorant in a bottle.

Yes. It is good day to day cologne. And much better than Axe that your class mates probably wear :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reid LePage

I prefer the fame perfume. It is so beautiful, elegant, smells amazing, iconic bottle.

Eau De Gaga is really nice though, but nothing too exciting.

*pls dont attack me*

If you like the smell of Eau De Gaga, you should try CK One (and it's summer variation) as it's pretty similar and the scent lasts longer.

I've never cared for Eau De Gaga but Fame is another story. Fame >>>>

22 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I didn't particularly cared about its smell. But that's because I love dark yet sweet, sensual scents and Eau de Gaga was literally deodorant in a bottle.

OH BABY I'M BLEEDING BLEEDING :sharon:

Archived