Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Tomb Raider (2018)

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

Daenerys
4 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

I hate when people use the word “remake” on things that ARE NOT a remake.

The new movie is a new adaptation of the current run of TR games. The older movies were great and reflected the games at the time but the newer games are more realistic and raw. Lara goes through some terrible **** that has lastibg impact in her personal life. The older games and movies pegged her as some kick ass woman that can get through anything and have zero problems where as the two new games have a younger Lara going through things she was never prepared to do to survive and in turn actually develops PTSD and struggles with that every day.

This Lara isn’t Angie’s Lara and never will be. 

And I love the game. I was actually playing Rise of the TR when they announced the movie and I practically pissed myself with excitement. I hope they do this game justice, I'm a HUGE fan! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i miss the classic's difficulty so bad :neyde: 

get that commercial success, i guess, lala crofts :neyde: 

yeah sadly its true. 

i mean games like dark souls are famous for their difficulty but tomb raider gets easier and easier where white paint shows the way to the finish line :neyde::neyde::neyde:

You will learn respect!

22 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

I hate when people use the word “remake” on things that ARE NOT a remake.

The new movie is a new adaptation of the current run of TR games. The older movies were great and reflected the games at the time but the newer games are more realistic and raw. Lara goes through some terrible **** that has lastibg impact in her personal life. The older games and movies pegged her as some kick ass woman that can get through anything and have zero problems where as the two new games have a younger Lara going through things she was never prepared to do to survive and in turn actually develops PTSD and struggles with that every day.

This Lara isn’t Angie’s Lara and never will be. 

OK, it's a reboot. Happy now? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OK, it's a reboot. Happy now? :giggle:

That’s more accurate then Remake.

Thats just always been a pet peeve of mine, like when people call It a remake.... it’s not. It’s another adaptation of the book. Not a shot for shot remake of the TV movie. Lol

This is a reboot based on the rebooted game series. Makes sense 

LGHunter
37 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Another remake? Honestly. Leave Angelina's character in the past please. 

Dont be so negative plzz.

KarmaPolice
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Another remake? Honestly. Leave Angelina's character in the past please. 

OMG. Angelina's character? So people like you exist for real? You know that the Tomb Raider Movie is based on a popular videogame right?

Archived