Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Tomb Raider (2018)

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice

Our favorite action-adventure female hero is finally coming to reclame her throne. Inspired by the 2013 Videogame reboot, TOMB RAIDER is starring Alicia Vikander as a young and inexperienced Lara Croft on her first adventure! The full trailer is gonna be released today, so stay tuned!

MOVIE POSTER

tomb-raider.jpg?w=1800&h=2700

TEASER

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i love tomb raider and i've loved it ever since i was like 5 or 6 and i even loved the messy movies from the 2000s

but i'm so unexcited for this :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KarmaPolice
12 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I just don't see this girl as Lara... :sweat:

She's pretty close to the game version. I really like her attitude, I think she'll do a great job!

19dky6jteb642jpg.jpg

MaybeKermit

ugh but Hollywood c'mon... I love these movies, but why can't you just let some things stay in the past????

Invest your money in new concepts and young directors who have great and innovative ideas.... ugh

KarmaPolice
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

I think i know her from Jason Bourne, the last one. I dont get the Lara Croft vibe, she's not fierce enough in her core.

She's not supposed to look fierce and superbadass (even tho I think she does in the trailer). It's an origin story. She's yet to become the well known archaeologist.

KarmaPolice
28 minutes ago, Sadira said:

the movie teaser showed more actual traps in tombs than the whole 2013 game :derpga:

That particular scene reminded me of Tomb Raider Legend!

ryanripley
50 minutes ago, Sadira said:

the movie teaser showed more actual traps in tombs than the whole 2013 game :derpga:

the tea :udidnt: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived