💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

North America Leg 2.0

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

With the postponed of the European leg tour dates, is there a possibility that she will postpone the second half of the North American leg? I know on Live Nation it says that the North American leg will continue as scheduled. I really hope Gaga can get healthy and rest for the next month-and-a-half. 

Any thoughts?

JustaMonster

I really hope shes feeling better by then so I can see her in November :( I think its too early to be able to tell how she will feel.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

If she takes care of herself (ik she will) and listens to her doctors I think she'll be fine. She's doing the best she can. If she cancels, she cancels. Let's hope for the best and stay positive! She's just trying to manage all of this and it's probably hard for her. But we know she's strong and she's gonna pull through  :kara:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

SiliconeMonster

I think it's entirely possible but with over a month for her to recoup it's also entirely possible she will continue the tour as normal. Only time will tell. Recovery isn't a race it's a journey. Let's stay as positive and supportive for her as possible and hope for the best. :pray:

Find your freedom in the music

TimisaMonster

At this point....she's stalling because her health is not stable and Therfore can't be set to a time frame of recuperation 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I'm staying positive cause I wanna see her before Thanksgiving! Also she postponed Europe to avoid further cancellations, so hopefully within 7 weeks she's back up to par. :)

1 hour ago, gagasgirl said:

If she takes care of herself (ik she will) and listens to her doctors I think she'll be fine. She's doing the best she can. If she cancels, she cancels. Let's hope for the best and stay positive! She's just trying to manage all of this and it's probably hard for her. But we know she's strong and she's gonna pull through  :kara:

Doctors don't know why this disease happens or really what to do about it.

I hope that doesn't come across as hopeless, I just want to keep people informed.

Irrelevant

No one knows, something bad can happen anytime :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I really hope so. I don't even care if I don't get to see her again in December I just want her to be able to do what she loves. It seems as though her pains come in severe episodes. There's no telling when it'll strike. :( 

ryanripley

i think she'll be up and about sooner rather than later and they moved the entire leg so she has a huge recovery window

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I think it's best to consider this tour cancelled, sadly because it's too up in the air.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

49 minutes ago, That J said:

I think it's best to consider this tour cancelled, sadly because it's too up in the air.  

lol why it's litterally just a postponed leg 

10 hours ago, uo111 said:

Doctors don't know why this disease happens or really what to do about it.

I hope that doesn't come across as hopeless, I just want to keep people informed.

I know, but I was just thinking maybe they have techniques to help her manage. Not sure how far along the research is. Trying to remain positive. 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Archived