Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Alien Franchise

Doot

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Doot said:

She was supposed to be in another one. She was signed on, and had even released concept art, but then Ridley moved forward with Covenant and ruined everything. :madge:

Yup...Alien 5 concept art had me dying!!! :giveup:

Ridley is George Lucas 2.0....ruining their own franchises with unnecessary prequels when they shouldve moved forward with the stories :grr:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustaMonster
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I love the design of the alien queen 

Im confused by Prometheus and Alien Covenant...Ridley is inconsistent with the storylines

I miss Sigourney Weaver and hope she does at least one more film...

Well I'm pretty sure Ridley only considers the movies that he has directed as canon which would only be the original, prometheus, and covenant. Not even aliens :rip:  I'm hoping he will try to tie the alien queen in the next one he makes or else it wouldnt make any sense with the rest of the series. :duck:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Yup...Alien 5 concept art had me dying!!! :giveup:

Ridley is George Lucas 2.0....ruining their own franchises with unnecessary prequels when they shouldve moved forward with the stories :grr:

I agree. I really wish he would have just left well enough alone. 

Just now, JustaMonster said:

Well I'm pretty sure Ridley only considers the movies that he has directed as canon which would only be the original, prometheus, and covenant. Not even aliens :rip:  I'm hoping he will try to tie the alien queen in the next one he makes or else it wouldnt make any sense with the rest of the series. :duck:

Studio stated in a statement a few weeks ago that they are still trying to determine whether or not they will move forward with the next one because of how hard Covenant flopped.

That is what pisses me off. We wanted Bloomkamp's film, not Ridley's, but he felt threatened and went ahead and squashed that, it flopped, and now it may never get a story finish. 

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

He would be foolish to ignore the prettier sibling Aliens :smh:

If he did somehow retcon that, it would be the biggest slap in the face to not only the film, but the fans and James Cameron. 

JustaMonster
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm pretty sure he will :deadbanana: He needs to make it so that david engineers a queen or something so that way having one in aliens makes sense. I'm still not sure I understand how he made the eggs in some random cave though :oprah: 

I'm pretty sure he will :deadbanana: He needs to make it so that david engineers a queen or something so that way having one in aliens makes sense. I'm still not sure I understand how he made the eggs in some random cave though :oprah: 

He said that he was splicing them with local bugs, as well as utilizing Shaw's womb.

I disliked how the design of the chestburster was so drastically different.

alien-franchise-every-alien-ranked-tiny-

content_aliens-077.jpg?1378423522

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

True...it's alleged based on deleted scenes and more commentary...David may have used Elizabeth's reproductive system and experimented with it to create the eggs and mutate them...a sad yet ironic twist to her character since she was devasted she couldn't bear children....now technically she is the original queen mother to the Xenomorphs

:duck:

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Doot said:

He said that he was splicing them with local bugs, as well as utilizing Shaw's womb.

I disliked how the design of the chestburster was so drastically different.

alien-franchise-every-alien-ranked-tiny-

content_aliens-077.jpg?1378423522

True...apparently David is still experimenting and they call it the "protomorph" and they look and are born differently

JustaMonster

True...apparently David is still experimenting and they call it the "protomorph" and they look and are born differently

Yeah wasnt that one a protomorph? I wish they hadn't just killed shaw off screen though :smh: That was a good character that they didn't do any justice. 

Yeah wasnt that one a protomorph? I wish they hadn't just killed shaw off screen though :smh: That was a good character that they didn't do any justice. 

Yeah, I guess. Still annoyed about the Engineer design differences tho.

And Shaw's character was screwed over because the actress didn't get along with Ridley first time around. 

TimisaMonster

Yup....her literally explaining to David about wanting to go to "Paradise" and learn about them and the reason they wanted to destroy us all down the drain in a 2 seconds...:awkney:

Covenant didn't even explain what David learned about the engineers and did nothing but give fan service by throwing a sloppy and rushed alien in the mix...especially the one on the ship at the end growing to full size within 5 minutes :what:

Archived