💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Get Well Soon Gaga! Will we have to re buy tickets?

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

Title will we have to re buy tickets and battle or can we kee our tickets?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

If the shows are rescheduled, you'll be given the choice to either keep the tickets and attend the rescheduled show or get a refund.

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, benKo said:

We can keep them.

Just now, tthen said:

If the shows are rescheduled, you'll be given the choice to either keep the tickets and attend the rescheduled show or get a refund.

Ty

LetsGetHigh

No, you keep your tickets. Your show is gonna be rescheduled to 2018, if the date suits you, don't do anything besides what Live Nation tells you to do (may have to get a newer version ticket), but if the date doesn't suit you then you can ask for a refund.

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

No, you keep your tickets. Your show is gonna be rescheduled to 2018, if the date suits you, don't do anything besides what Live Nation tells you to do (may have to get a newer version ticket), but if the date doesn't suit you then you can ask for a refund.

Ty

venusfly
2 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

If we bought resell are we still eligible for a refund if the show isn't rescheduled?

No, if you have resold tickets your only option would be to try and contact the original seller of the tickets and see if they will refund it and give you the money back, however this is usually very unlikely and just one of the risks of buying resold tickets.

I wouldn't even trust resold tickets for the actual event, there's a risk the original purchaser may have claimed a refund and not pass that information onto you so you may show up to the event with an invalid ticket.

JoanneMonster

thank god, the last thing I want is to have to rebuy my tickets and get none because they sell out

I See You

DawnNutella
4 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

No, if you have resold tickets your only option would be to try and contact the original seller of the tickets and see if they will refund it and give you the money back, however this is usually very unlikely and just one of the risks of buying resold tickets.

I wouldn't even trust resold tickets for the actual event, there's a risk the original purchaser may have claimed a refund and not pass that information onto you so you may show up to the event with an invalid ticket.

That's what I was afraid of :toofunny:

venusfly
1 minute ago, DawnNutella said:

That's what I was afraid of :toofunny:

It's a tricky situation and the only way out of it is by buying a real ticket, which sucks because all the good seats are sold :air:. Maybe they'll reduce prices for the newly freed up tickets when the tour comes back with new dates and you'll be able to snag one? :huh:

DawnNutella
Just now, Venusfly said:

It's a tricky situation and the only way out of it is by buying a real ticket, which sucks because all the good seats are sold :air:. Maybe they'll reduce prices for the newly freed up tickets when the tour comes back with new dates and you'll be able to snag one? :huh:

Unless she cancels, I'm going. My show isn't until November in the US so I'm hoping nothing changes with it but if it's rescheduled I still want to go.

monster4life231

Yall can keep your tickets or get a refund. It's up to you guys. ;p I'm keeping mine ofc :D

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Stephen

Does anyone know if/how we can get a refund? I may not be able to go next year. Pls help!

6 hours ago, monster4life231 said:

Yall can keep your tickets or get a refund. It's up to you guys. ;p I'm keeping mine ofc :D

Where did you see this?

Archived