opinion

Proposal: The Gaga Weekly Newsletter

duckworth

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duckworth

Probably gonna stick with Gaga Weekly. (Sounds like an homage to GagaDaily) :wub:

Do any of you want to join the team to assemble this tho? 

@CAL Peter

Is the Entertainment section just about Music? I'm an entertainment buff specifically movies, TV, and music and would love to contribute reviews and news for those areas.

I think my writing is pretty polished. :pray:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Original Diva
16 minutes ago, CAL Peter said:

Probably gonna stick with Gaga Weekly. (Sounds like an homage to GagaDaily) :wub:

Do any of you want to join the team to assemble this tho? 

i would love to work on a section about music reviews?? if thats wanted i can help out

excuse me no

duckworth
19 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

@CAL Peter

Is the Entertainment section just about Music? I'm an entertainment buff specifically movies, TV, and music and would love to contribute reviews and news for those areas.

I think my writing is pretty polished. :pray:

Not just music. The newsletter will try to cover em all. 

14 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

i would love to work on a section about music reviews?? if thats wanted i can help out

Suure.

but I'm gonna need to see some samples you guys. Just send in at least one through a PM. Would love to work with you both. 

AmericanGUY

i'm totally here for this and would love to join! i'm on the yearbook staff at school so i guess that equates for experience :poot:

i'll try to dig up what other samples i have later today, but i'm down for a little bit of everything! 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

AmericanGUY

the Gagazette 

the Gaga Times

the Gaga Post

Gaga Today

Daily Gaga

:poot:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

beboskoukla

i would like to help but i am not very good at writing.. i could do videos? what do you think? i dont know if this is needed but i am good at video editing I use sony vegas 9 :)

xoxo, Katarina

duckworth
Just now, beboskoukla said:

i would like to help but i am not very good at writing.. i could do videos? what do you think? i dont know if this is needed but i am good at video editing I use sony vegas 9 :)

It's a newsletter tho :toofunny:

if you still want to contribute, you can still submit some articles for the newsletter regarding gaga or other stuff and we'll see if it makes the paper :) 

AAAAAAlice

What would be the media for this? I know literally nothing about newsletters

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

duckworth
2 minutes ago, AAAAAAlice said:

What would be the media for this? I know literally nothing about newsletters

what do you mean by media? The newsletters will be sent to the readers either through email, a link in a GGD thread and probably on Issuu. 

duckworth
5 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I don't have any work to submit..

You can still contribute.. I'm just busy at the moment but I will be contacting those interested in contributing within this week. I'm planning on producing one for next week or the first week of October. :)

Archived