💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Proposal: The Gaga Weekly Newsletter

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

Was thinking about making a Lady Gaga newsletter. 

Its gonna be a weekly newsletter with updates about Gaga and minor updates about the pop scene, the entertainment industry and maybe a bit of sports or world news. 

What do you think? I was planning on creating a group of people dedicated in making this with writers, artists, designers along with a layout artist or two. 

SOME MORE IN DEPTH DETAILS ABOUT THE PROJECT:

It's going to be atleast five pages with different sections as stated above. News pages about Gaga and a separate section about the Music industry (with a couple of highlights from GGD's favorite artists), a couple for World News and some pages dedicated to the Little Monsters community. 

The project's gonna need:

* Experienced/aspiring writers who share the same passion for Gaga and the Music industry

*Artists/Designers who will create graphics that will help illustrate some of the news/content. 

* Layout Artists who will be in charge of combining the content and the design in a manner that is pleasing to the eyes. 

Everyone who wants to join the team will have to submit to me sample works to ensure quality content for the newsletter. You can send your samples to me through a PM. The hierarchy for the positions of the publication will be finalized when people are recruited. 

The team will not be compensated with any kind of money. We just aim to cover Gaga, the music industry and the world through our love and passion and deliver a newsletter for the community once every week.

Contributors:

Spoiler

@AmericanGUY, @lilmonster93, @AAAAAAlice, @Original Diva, @vrajesh, @beboskoukla
I will be finalizing the positions for the contributors this weekend. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AAAAAAlice

Loved it. Tell us what you need to make it real and if any of them are one of my skills, I'll be glad to help on this project!

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Original Diva

I would love it! People who are experienced in writing or aspire to be a writer can write. there could be all the info on whats going on with her, the tour, upcoming music, reviews, and hot topics on gaga daily. theories?? this is excitiong!!

excuse me no

duckworth

SOME MORE IN DEPTH DETAILS ABOUT THE PROJECT:

It's going to be atleast five pages with different sections as stated in the OP. News pages about Gaga and a separate section about the Music industry (with a couple of highlights from GGD's favorite artists), a couple for World News and some pages dedicated to the Little Monsters community. 

The project's gonna need:

* Experienced/aspiring writers who share the same passion for Gaga and the Music industry

*Artists/Designers who will create graphics that will help illustrate some of the news/content. 

Layout Artists who will be in charge of combining the content and the design in a manner that is pleasing to the eyes. 

Everyone who wants to join the team will have to submit to me sample works to provide quality content for the newsletter. You can send your samples to me through a PM. The hierarchy for the positions of the publication will be finalized when people are recruited. 

The team also will not be compensated with any kind of money. We just aim to cover Gaga, the music industry and the world through our love and passion and deliver a newsletter for the community once every two months.

beboskoukla
1 minute ago, CAL Peter said:

Still dont know what it's gonna be called tho.. Do you guys have any suggestions? Maybe Gaga Bimonthly? 

Or Gagamonthly ?

xoxo, Katarina

duckworth
1 minute ago, beboskoukla said:

Or Gagamonthly ?

Could be? I was thinking of producing a newsletter issue once every two months as there'll be more to cover given the longer span. 

Original Diva

Cant we make it weekly?? i want to get home from school on friday and drink hot chocolate while catching up on all the latest ****

excuse me no

duckworth
Just now, Original Diva said:

Cant we make it weekly?? i want to get home from school on friday and drink hot chocolate while catching up on all the latest ****

Nice idea. We could but with less content. Maybe 5 pages will do it? 

duckworth
4 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Well I can write pretty well I guess :poot: and maybe some art :poot:

-

GagaLetter?

GagaNewz?

:emma:

Can you submit to me some of your work? :excited2:

Archived