💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stay Strong Gaga Surprise

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

I've posted this in the official JWT Barcelona thread, but I think it needs a topic for itself so everyone can see it.

As some of you may know, there was a surprise planned for Gaga from little monsters at her show on the 22 (putting up ''Take my hand, stay Joanne'' posters). Due to recent events, the surprise has changed. Now during both dates (21&22) we are putting up the ''Take My hand, stay Joanne'' poster and MOST IMPORTANTLY the "Stay strong, Gaga. Barcelona loves you" during Million Reasons. We ask for your collaboration to try to surprise and uplift Gaga. Enter http://www.ohhmygaga.com/2017/09/sorpresa-lady-gaga-en-el-joanne-world.html#more to download and print the poster. (It needs to be A4 size, so they all look the same)

Please spread this info throught twitter and other social media using the #JoanneWorldTourBarcelona hashtag so all assistents acknowledge this.

Thank you! :hug:

DJt88RyXkAEnSbE.jpg

I See You

Teal Ambition

Oh my gosh, I love this idea! Best of luck and have a great time at the concert :) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

This is a great idea. I really hope enough people do it. Perhaps somebody should print a bunch out and hand them out with the instructions or something.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

JoanneMonster
Just now, Sailor said:

This is a great idea. I really hope enough people do it. Perhaps somebody should print a bunch out and hand them out with the instructions or something.

Yeah I think that the owners of that website are giving some of them away at the line

I See You

Can't wait to see how this goes at Barcelona! I'm so excited, I'm sure we are going to impress Gaga. We need to show her how much we love her. :kara:
Just 3 days to go! (it's almost monday here in Spain)

Archived