💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
2 hours ago, Vodka said:

Cool! Thank youuuuuuu, I've been looking at a chart of chords for the past few days, and it's just been so helpful with the transitions too. Will do! Thanks again! And gotcha on the key, usually the key's set by the first note played right? It's making more and more sense :saira:

Yeah 90-95% of times the root note or I chord is the first one you play.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna

Well just realized i can upload the songs to youtube (I would have 2 use the old movie maker)

And it uploads to soundcloud immediatly so :classy:

BeIIadonna

Done with Soundtrap using Soundation? (I think thats what its called atleast :huh:) Producing something now! :excited2:

Reid LePage
2 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Omg they sound so good!

thank you so much!!! all i do is make music and i work so hard on it thank you so much sis <3 

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

Hey girlies!! the queen of GGD music has arrive hay y'allll

All of my music on the good sis spotify - open.spotify.com/artist/6g9srM4oiVgpBWWeo7646l

and my good sis music videos are on youtube here okurrr - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3d8J5CGhQEHwDPkI0gRVuw

I love your work !!! It is sad that you dont put vocals on your tracks !!! By the way what do you use to produce ?

Reid LePage
10 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I love your work !!! It is sad that you dont put vocals on your tracks !!! By the way what do you use to produce ?

I like to be considered a voiceless popstar... :) 

PsychicGuru

Hello! Music school graduate here! Classical saxophonist, video game composer (now I’m a computer programmer because it only pays to be bad in music 👻)

Gaga's #1 fan

Archived