💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey Monsters!!

Some of you may have already heard about me on GGD. I'm a composer-writer-singer and I already shared some of my songs here. I noticed that people dont really care about music or hearing new stuff when it aint about someone famous and that actually makes me sad. I hope you're not listening to songs only bc it's popular or whatever. 

I was wandering if there were other monsters that are musicians (singer or composer) and I'd like you to give me your Soundcloud so I can see what you do and we can share about our passion.

Here's mine

I hope I'll find some artists to share with 'em and discuss about our work! 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I write songs and sing them but don't have any equipement like everyone does, I just have a guitar which I'm average at playing (same with singing) but just creating makes me so happy :giggle:

I'd share my soundcloud if I actually finished making all my songs but cant wait to hear what others have 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

Yeah I write songs and sing them but don't have any equipement like everyone does, I just have a guitar which I'm average at playing (same with singing) but just creating makes me so happy :giggle:

I'd share my soundcloud if I actually finished making all my songs but cant wait to hear what others have 

Why don't you record your songs? I really wish I could hear them!! I can totally relate to "creating makes me so happy". Let me know if you open a Soundcloud

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Why don't you record your songs? I really wish I could hear them!! I can totally relate to "creating makes me so happy". Let me know if you open a Soundcloud

I record them through my iphone :selena:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, kyanewest said:

I record them through my iphone :selena:

It's enough to post 'em on Soundcloud sis :lana:

Hello, there!
I'm a singer-songwriter too. Right now I am not posting the material I'm writing, but covers of The Fame & 2009 related material, a tribute to Gaga (thes two are just demos & not well recorded but oh well :derpga:). I'm glad to hear about other musicians here!

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Gonna listen to it asap!! any song you recommend me ??

All the music is very different. So I will let you explore.

1 minute ago, Quindy Warhol said:

OMG I wrote that song on your beat "Radio Cyborg" & I forgot to send it to you!  9 months ago.

Hide contents

:derpga::derpga::derpga:

Send a link if you want to.

4 minutes ago, Quindy Warhol said:

I'll send you the lyrics right now if you want. Do you have a Facebook page/profile?

Just PM Ed them here.

Archived