OFC the thread gets messy. 3 pages in. GGD record breaking

tenor.gif 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Creativek said:

Because you can discuss events like this without insulting other races.

"Mayo" seems to be a term used to mock ignorant white people. I've seen it used on Twitter by white people and only in this context. 

Unless I'm unaware of the history of the word "mayo" to opress and enslave white people. 

I don't think it should be taken that seriously. 

stop ruining my hit thread :rip: 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

GhettoFabulous

Good it’s what she deserves.:madge:Also OMG I just saw  some of you were offended by the word  mayo and I totally understand like the word mayo has such a deep rooted history of prejudice,hate, slavery and racism. Poor you, you must feel soooo oppressed💀. I normally see the word used to describe ignorant white people so if you fit that category and the shoe fits, wear it I guess 💀 :madge: It’s really not that deep sweeties  like really it isn’t :awkney:

Cuchulainn
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

"Mayo" seems to be a term used to mock ignorant white people. I've seen it used on Twitter by white people and only in this context. 

Unless I'm unaware of the history of the word "mayo" to opress and enslave white people. 

I don't think it should be taken that seriously. 

I've seen it used to make fun of white people in any situation. People commonly post a crying jar of mayonnaise anytime a white person is upset about something.

There isn't a history behind the word. It's poking fun of the color of our skin, though. It's uneccesary. I've talked to a few members on here in PM who find the use of the word offensive as well. Why are you guys allowed to tell us what is or isn't offensive to us personally?

9 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

I knew someone was going to come for her with that argument :selena:

that was years ago and she's obviously ashamed and sorry for it, lets move on. Let's discuss all of the very public stances she makes like this and sexuality, gender identity, white supremacy, etc., instead of focusing on a childish mistake she made in a private setting :madge: 

"Private setting" so I assume that means that she gets to have a double life? On camera she gets to be a sweet person defending everyone's right and fighting the good causes but "in private" she can be a hypocrite?

Morphine Prince
36 minutes ago, JustSaiyan said:

Why can't mayos understand that the word carries a lot of prejudice, hatred from a bad past and stop thinking it's cool to use it? Smh.

I'm actually crying laughing reading this post knowing people here were triggered by it. Lord. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Creativek said:

Why are you guys allowed to tell us what is or isn't offensive to us personally?

Who is "you guys" and wow this question has been asked by black people for centuries. The answer still hasn't come. 

Cuchulainn
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Who is "you guys" and wow this question has been asked by black people for centuries. The answer still hasn't come. 

People in this thread. It's obvious that the fact some white people dont like to be referred to as mayo has ruffled a few feathers here.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Creativek said:

People in this thread. It's obvious that the fact some white people dont like to be referred to as mayo has rustled a few feathers here.

Mayo is a term for racist/ignorant white people.

I have never heard a white person being called mayo in real life. Literally only on Twitter :rip: 

If the shoe fits.... but let's hope it doesn't. 

thierryrreiht
5 minutes ago, Creativek said:

some white people dont like to be referred to as mayo 

Should we refer to you as snowflake then, instead?

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

And why are people in here discussing mayo? :rip: 

Always making everything about themselves. 

"Nigg*" .... MAYO 

"Black Lives Matter" .... ALL LIVES MATTER 

Because this raises a bigger topic. Clearly this wasn't a racist attack against a black person but merely the use of the n word by a white person as a synonym to "friend" which she shouldn't have done so we can have a discussion about other racial slurs and what's not appropriate to use. Of course mayo is not as offensive but in this context it is used as a derogatory term for white people. Why must we as a developed society go back and forth with this kind of disrespect for each other?

I believe that basic respect is something that everyone deserves. I wish this was common sense. But I know that expecting that lately is somewhat taboo as I apparently have to pay for someone else's racism on the other side of the world that I never been to. 

Cuchulainn
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Mayo is a term for racist/ignorant white people.

I have never heard a white person being called mayo in real life. Literally only on Twitter :rip: 

If the shoe fits.... but let's hope it doesn't. 

Not sure why where you see it matters? I don't get called mayo either in daily life.

I am not equating the N word and mayo. The N word is far worse, but if you honestly think it's okay to call someone of any race by a food item that resembles their skin color... just no.

I have seen mayo used online for more than just racist / ignorant white people. I told you any time a white person has an issue with something, it's common to see a crying jar of mayonnaise used to describe us. 

Archived