celeb

Ariana fired dancer because of using the n-word

Featured Posts

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Matangi said:

i agree but she appears to be latina and not white

Worse, she's from a group that suffers from a lot of racism too. Minority attacking minority.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Cuchulainn
2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

The fact that you can spell "mayo" but not "n****" pretty much answers yout question as to "are they equally offensive"

I'm not saying it's equally offensive. It's still a label used to make fun of white people. It's ridiculous.

Just now, JustSaiyan said:

Worse, she's from a group that suffers from a lot of racism too. Minority attacking minority.

right! it's not just ignorance, but its pathetic seeing that

Just now, Creativek said:

I'm not saying it's equally offensive. It's still a label used to make fun of white people. It's ridiculous.

hunny the term mayo is clearly used to belittle white people who are already ignorant and oblivious to the harm of racist words and labels, hence the word to mock them themselves.

2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

But how do we know shes fired?

She hasn't been dancing on her tour ever since she's been exposed online.

OT: Thank god my faves are so woke

SpookyKid
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

wasn't meant to be funny :bye: 

cool:bon:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

thierryrreiht
3 minutes ago, Creativek said:

The N word is not a label to make fun of black people

it's a derrogatory term that has its roots in slavery, brought back in the 50's-60's with segregation.

mayo is nothing

and if you're triggered by it, I'm so sorry for u 😆

Illuminati

"have you checked twitter, where people are actually educated" 

aq9Apl8.gif

OT: I feel like if you don't have racist intentions you're not racist but rather stupid and or uneducated for using the word. It would be racist to use it as an insult. 

I will however be controversial and add that people deserve the amount of respect that they show to others, I get that the n word carries history with it but that doesn't make it appropriate for anyone to hate on any race, to make fun of stereotypes or call them names. Call it white tears if you want to, I just think that it shows just as much of a low mentality as a white person using n word as part of their dictionary. 

Archived