Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Gaga have The Fame Monster's era success again?

Tadeo

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet spot

no, it was her peak just like other artists had their peaks. she can have a really successful era, but i doubt she'll ever achieve the huge status she had in 2009-11

NIGHTCRAWLER

how many threads about this... you know it totally depends on it. She is capable of for sure but does she want to? Idk

thatfoxyfeeling

Maybe? If it was gonna happen it would have been after the Superbowl if she released an LP. It depends on the documentary and what she has in store between now and ASIB. LG6 needs to be a "pop"ular album with #1 hits if she is ever reach that peak again. :shrug:

Sorry for use Madonna to argument but...Madge has a little periode without great sales...And she released Ray Of Light. I think Gaga could have her repeak like this.

ryanripley

yes, if she tries but her best work is her most organic instead of crafted for hits

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

She knows what it takes to make a catchy pop tune. I'm not sure if she can reach the same success again, but she knows what it takes to have a hit. If she wants to gain success again, she can do it.

I'd say 70% no, 30% yes.

LittleMonster20

Listen up:

We're talking about Lady Gaga,one of the most influential,important artists of all time.

She can easily make another Bad Romance-sized hit,she can easily have a The Fame Monster-sized era,the fact is she just doesn't feel the need for it right now.

The time will once come,just not anytime soon.

Maybe LG6 will very succesful again?

Reality

The question is can she. Yes, she can; however, is it realistic? I don't think so. 

That's not a bad thing, though. If anything, I actually think it's better if she doesn't have all that success. We've seen what it does to her. Fame is powerful thing, and too much of it creates a lot of pressure. 

Now, is this me saying that I don't want her to be successful? Absolutely not. I want her to be successful in everything she does, but if it impairs her health and well being, it's not worth it, which is why I think in the future, she's going to ride a fine line between doing what people expect her to do, and doing something that's out of the ordinary that may alienate some people. 

🃏🖤👹

SlayGagaloo

This topic is discussed regularly here :poot:

Can someone Please send it to Gaga. She needs to know that the fanbase wants her #1 on the charts again :selena::selena:

IMO, NO. It's just not realistic... 

Over.

Archived