šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Europe leg changes at JWT

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Joshie S

I mean, everyone wants her to add Venus, Dance in The Dark.... but like, those songs usually require heavy choreography, and ..well, if she's already cutting entire acts, then I doubt we're going to see much change this time around on the JWT in regards to a complete story line change to accomodate Venus/DITD Government Hooker ETC. as those songs, in Gaga's eyes, probably have a time and place, and the Joanne World Tour just isn't it...Ā 

I guess we can keep dreaming though? :) I'm sad she probably wont make it to Australia this time in 2018, but I'm forever hopeful that she is ok with her health, and that she is happy, that's all I care about. I can wait 20 years to see her again before my eyes, as long as she is ok.Ā 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Miracle

All I want is her to do the european leg. Even if she has to do half or more of the show on the piano. I guess she can cut the red segment andĀ do BR+The Cure acoustically if she has to rest, so more than half of the show wouldn't involve choreo

Ā 

Ā 

LittleMonster20
Just now, OliverDaniels said:

I hope she doesn't cut out the red segment because I want to hear DIC live.Ā 

I hope so too.Which date are you attending?

Monsterish

Nothing will change + the Red Act (Bloody Mary, Paparazzi & Dancin' In Circles) will be cancelled definitely next to another songsĀ :/Ā But, I guess this must be if we don't want the cancellation of the whole tourĀ 

Gaga's health is delicate right nowĀ 

JoanneMonster

I would love if she added Judas

But rn I'm just praying she does the holy red trinity

Well, first of all I'm praying she doesn't cancel my show, which is in 4 days:toofunny:

I See You

PrinceOfTheStorm

I don't expect more songs, I mean Judas and Venus were scrapped from the show, why add more?Ā :bon:Ā 

Spoiler

But I'd live for MJH after A-YOĀ :excited2:

But new outfits (BTW *cough*) or wigs would be nice. Or swap out TEOG for GG.Ā 

But at the pace, she isn't gonna change the show for anything, unless this becomes TMB and we get 1.0 and the Revamped.Ā :firega:

signing out

monketsharona

Let's be happy if she doesn't cancel anything...Ā 

I think the show will remain the same, or maybe changed for her dancing a bit less

Archived