💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CTM Package Question for those that have already seen the show live.

Savage

Featured Posts

1. Is the main stage really too tall to see the show if you're up front? Where is the BEST place to stand? (I wanna give her a letter, but I don't wanna be at the Million Reasons stage ... too far.)

2. Do you have time to buy merch? Will I still be able to get up close and get merch? Is ordering the merch online and picking up at the show worth it?

Daenerys

If you want an amazing view then try for the front. The only downside is it's VERY crowded you can barely move. The best place for her to get your note would be a the piano. 

Also, in terms of merch. The stands are open outside and inside the Venue and stay open even when the show is over so it'll be easier to get it after the show! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PunkTheFunk
52 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

1. Is the main stage really too tall to see the show if you're up front? Where is the BEST place to stand? (I wanna give her a letter, but I don't wanna be at the Million Reasons stage ... too far.)

You need to be sitting near the Just Another Day stage. You might not be able to see anything but you can create simple thoughts and laugh in humble ways

BestSeatInTheHouse2_8910.jpg

54 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

2. Do you have time to buy merch? Will I still be able to get up close and get merch? Is ordering the merch online and picking up at the show worth it?

Bobby gives the fans 5 minutes to grab whatever they can in the gift shop before the floor drops beneath them

japanese-game-show.gif?w=782

I was front and exact center for Philly and I did it both nights because I felt it was the best place to stand. 

Both nights someone from front row got a note to her and she got off stage to hug them. 

The stage is not too tall to see. The only time you cant see her is when shes up on the platform in the back, but it like 5 seconds total. You can't see her much on the other stages to you have to look at the screen(unless you're tall which I am not)  

As for the merch, the first day they set it up outside around 3 so we had time to leave the line and buy something. I don't think they did that the second day so I guess it depends on the venue. 

Archived