💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Outburst: profound sadness after Rock in Rio concert cancellation

AAAAAAlice

Featured Posts

yes definitely can understand your disappointment cos the date had been set and confirmed , the anticipation is very high . We dont have that anticipation cos she has no plans to come here .                                  However, the Brazilian fans still stand a much higher chance of seeing her in future  than us the Southeast Asian Fans ....

JoanneMonster

Im very sorry for you

But I think it doesnt depend on her to come or not to brazil, her team takes her to places where they think the concert will work better

I See You

AAAAAAlice

Guys, this whole thing is not properly explained. Some monsters friends of mine pointed out that at 5f2, during Tony's birthday, she got a severe pain crisis, just like the one she had when she should come to Rio. She got medicine, massage, and went.

I guess that in this case she could be better, but not enough to get inside an airplane for hours and come here. It is tiring and massive, especially if you've been suffering from pain few time ago.

I think that this show was cancelled since the beggining of the week. It didn't happened on thursday, only the announcement to the public. How a thousand of signs saying "LADY GAGA SHOW CANCELLED" were made in just one day? It isn't possible. We deserve explanations. Gaga already said what she had to say, but we need a retraction from Bobby, from Rock in Rio, from someone. Call me paranoid, but I do think they're hiding something from us.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

reditaccount288

why do you have to point GAYS every time ? lol I feel discriminated

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

AAAAAAlice
1 hour ago, reditaccount288 said:

why do you have to point GAYS every time ? lol I feel discriminated

I say that a lot in my life, I don't mean to offend lol.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Archived