đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I the only one with everything booked for Barcelona feeling that.....

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

reditaccount288

She wont recover for Barcelonas show? Im not really willing to take a plane and see nothing (im going alone...)

18fea-tumblr_mebub7yges1rkzml1o1_500.gif

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Stefani Gaga

She's had a week to rest. I'm sure she'll be fine and if she isn't she'll make sure that you're having fun as usual! :happy:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Honestly, worst comes to worst you can just treat it as a vacation and site-see or something if the show is canceled (which I don't think it will)  

Take a chance hun, I know She's now more unpredictable than ever, Isn't She worth it?

I think She is, and if She cancels, let's get together, I think I there will be some Gaga themed parties those nights in BCN, so let's get out enjoy ourselves. I'm also traveling from far far far just because if there's a chance I may see her, I'm there. :selena:

GagaTheExplorer

Honey, at least you have a date marked in your country (you have 2 in fact) which is more than everything I will ever have here in my floppy nation, so don't lose your hope and try to have some positivism

I hope she feels better now after a few days of rest and medical control :hug:

I think she would have already mentioned it if something was up with the Barcelona show. I doubt she and the Haus want any more drama after RiR. 

So yeah, by all means do go and enjoy the show!

FameHookah

Her crew is already going there, they had everything planned to go, i saw their facebook posts, weird thing that they didnt talk about rio , the didnt even bothered to go there, gaga should have told the brszilian fans that she wasnt coming before..

WTF is MDNA

Whispering

Check into travel insurance. They usually run for around 5 to 10 per cent of whatever costs you want to claim. A 1,500 trip (airfare, ticket, hotel) could be as little as $75. It might be worth it to you in this situation. 

berlinforme
1 hour ago, reditaccount288 said:

Well, **** my life then

From which country are you originally? If you can't get your money back I would still recommend you to go. Barcelona is incredibly beautiful, still warm at this time of the year and the guys are handsome. Give it a chance, it's worth a visit either way. 

Archived