💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Explosives stolen in Milan

Yandere

Featured Posts

Just before Gaga's concert.

I'm so frightened guys, it's a miracle if everything goes in its proper way.

Ryanair canceled also more than 2.000 flies all over Italy. Not mine yet, but there's a possibility.

YAAAAS GAGA QUEEN OF LUCKIEST PPL EVER

Carmine Morriello

Ryanair cancelled thousands of flights all over Europe, it doesn't have anything to do with the other incident (which I haven't heard anything about tbh)

monketsharona

There's always risks with terrorism in the whole Europe... But let's not be paranoid, people need to live their life...

Stefani Gaga

I'm literally travelling the next week to see Gaga in Milan. Pray for me hunties. :toofunny:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

JoanneMonster

Wtf guys the milan show is in two weeks. The stage being built there was probably fake bc she has three more shows before that. I dont get why people like to scare each other

I See You

40 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Wtf guys the milan show is in two weeks. The stage being built there was probably fake bc she has three more shows before that. I dont get why people like to scare each other

she might have 2 stages

not asher613
1 hour ago, babs said:

I read the title and thought this was about the pyro and stuff Gaga blows up during the show :selena:

I read the op and I'm still not sure what this is talking about 

not asher613

God I really hope nothing terrible happens at any of her shows.. can you imagine if they blame her for staging something like that.. she could be arrested. 

JoanneMonster
4 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

God I really hope nothing terrible happens at any of her shows.. can you imagine if they blame her for staging something like that.. she could be arrested. 

???????

I See You

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

:what: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

7 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

Is it sarcasm? I'm not sure. :oprah:

Archived