Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga and "Gaga: 5F2" doc are the highlights of TIFF!

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

"...and Netflix received a standing ovation for Dee Rees’ “Mudbound,” which could be the streaming service’s first film to be nominated for best picture. It also got high marks for the Lady Gaga documentary, “Gaga: Five Foot Two.”

Before the film screened, Gaga took the stage to belt out an acoustic version of “Bad Romance,” which became one of the most electric moments of this year’s festival. You couldn’t see that in Telluride or Venice. But the fact that Toronto needed Gaga, a pop star, for relevance means it’s strange times for the movies indeed..."

And here's a piece from one of the comments:

".....Gaga is said to have turned in an amazing performance starring in the upcoming remake of A Star is Born…why wouldn’t TIFF focus upon her to elevate the excitement level at this years festival? Sounds sound to me."..

http://variety.com/2017/film/markets-festivals/toronto-film-festival-netflix-amazon-1202560067/#article-comments

Teal Ambition

Gaga is always the highlight of any event she attends

tenor.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

thehanyo
34 minutes ago, asana15 said:

And here's a piece from one of the comments:

".....Gaga is said to have turned in an amazing performance starring in the upcoming remake of A Star is Born…why wouldn’t TIFF focus upon her to elevate the excitement level at this years festival? Sounds sound to me."..

I wouldn't doubt if that comment is from one of us lol.

NewYorkCity
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

The fact that Five Foot Two is receiving media highlights among 255 movie premieres.

This so much 

GagaMyBlood95

I can already see this documentary becoming big and actually bringing a whole new audience for Gaga :tony:

18 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Gaga is always the highlight of any event she attends

tenor.gif

I love Gaga but

54th_Grammy_Award_Poster.jpg

Best-Dressed-2012-Grammys-600x450.jpg

adele-620_2136545c.jpg

And Nicki performed that exorcism or something

Also don't wanna rain on your parade, but Netflix does countdowns for everything  :selena: They even did it for Lady Dynamite/Santa Clarita Diet/Girlboss :selena:

sipthistea
1 hour ago, tthen said:

I love Gaga but

54th_Grammy_Award_Poster.jpg

Best-Dressed-2012-Grammys-600x450.jpg

adele-620_2136545c.jpg

And Nicki performed that exorcism or something

Gaga deserved AOTY more than Adele tbh :lolly:

Archived