💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It must be considered (RiR)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

I think you have it the other way around. The pain is real and the timing of the documentary is what is "suspect". She released the documentary to show us the pain is real because she knew she would likely have flare up during this tour.

The way you have it, is just not possible. No one would take that risk. Her touring reputation is at stake. Any future tour, people will always have second thoughts about buying tickets. They will always be afraid she will cancel. Touring makes more money then what this documentary would do.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Welp...I guess this theory has been proven wrong. 

I knew they wouldn't admit her to the hospital unless something serious was going on. 

sipthistea

Gaga doesn't need to create any of this "fake health show" some of you are claiming she's doing. If you believe that, then you're not a fan and you don't really know her at all.

The woman has already sold millions of albums, has 6 Grammys, has toured the world 6 times, is one of the most influential people in the world and is already considered a legend. All of this thanks to her talent, her passion and her unconditional love for her art and her fans. 

She has all the receipts. So sit down. 

Andrea B

13 hours ago, littlepotter said:

i liked the post because i know you from the forum and your threads have alway been amazing, so i know you have zero ill-intentions towards gaga. i wouldn't have digested it if it came from anyone else.

i see that you are viewing it from a completely objective persepctive and it is true that anyone would think that, but from our point of view as gaga fans, we know that what you said simply can't be true. as many have already said, gaga has always had chronic pain, and RiR is way more impactful in terms of success and money and promo than the documentary.

also, i hope you meant that she is merely using her disease to her advantage, which is something she should be doin instead of letting it disadvantage her, and not that she is faking her disease, in which case i'd be absolutely shocked that came from you.

THIS

Andrea B
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

Welp...I guess this theory has been proven wrong. 

I knew they wouldn't admit her to the hospital unless something serious was going on. 

its an opinion 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

And it was wrong. 

not really, please read again all the comments. have a nice day :emma:.

Nobody said she was faking her pain.

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

not really, please read again all the comments. have a nice day :emma:.

Nobody said she was faking her pain.

I don't need to read it again. It was an assumption that was proven to be incorrect. 

Andrea B
Just now, Whispering said:

I don't need to read it again. It was an assumption that was proven to be incorrect. 

:selena: OKKKK

Andy McQueen

STOP IT PLEASE

All those assumptions are making me sick. I mean, how can you even think that she would do that?! Come on people, please... She's a human being. And no, she wouldn't benefit by just faking an illness for promotion, that's disgusting

Archived