Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It must be considered (RiR)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ruining her own reputation,risk of losing fans, losing support from the RIR founder, losing credibility, losing business,losing sales ,inviting backlash to promote a docu ... ok.....really?.....i choose to trust her on this matter

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613

there is a subtle distinction people often fail to make when it comes to media savvy vs. media manipulation. 

I agree she is aware of the impact she can create through a mini storm of news items and I do think she bundles things to maximize her releases. 

and that same media savvy would make her aware that a photo from her hospital bed could generate interest but that does not mean that she would ever manipulate events to create a media story. iow, if she is savvy, how could she ignore the impact things will have? does that part of her brain just shut off?

consider further that rock in Rio is, itself, a major media event. televised and streamed professionally world wide too easily hundreds of thousands of fans and gp alike. a shot of her iv, does not rate if we're measuring by pr impact alone, sorry. 

if there is a plan we can recognize, it was more likely a plan to release the film specifically following this major world wide event at the advent of her European tour. 

cynicism always wants to feel right. it makes people feel smarter and more mature just to consider multiple layers of intent. to call her manipulative because she demonstrates savvy is not in order, it is not based in sound reasoning. people just feel good thinking about our lady that way. they have from early on. 

AlexanderMagno

Thank god I was not the one creating this thread, although I almost did :giggle:

People here clearly haven't read your text. Or maybe they did, but as usual they can always see someone who is not 100% blind by everything Gaga does and is, therefore start answering wrong.

Of course Gaga would never cancel Rock in Rio on purpose. She did Coachella, why would she cancel one of the greatest music festivals of all time? Nevertheless, it's extremely ironic that she is hospitalized with severe pain a few days after the news about her fibromyalgia. This is the first time ever she is hospitalized for it as far as we know.

Who knows, maybe she was also hospitalized when the Dive Bar show was cancelled.

As always, Gaga is a pop star and fans should keep that in mind. Everything she does and says is well thought "backstage".

Thank you for your thread, I completely agree. Of course, apart from getting lots of excuse me no's, you won't change people's minds and GGD will remain blind and will keep treating Gaga like she's the only 100% truly honest pop star in the world, and our mother or best friend who will never lie to us and do everything for us, instead of a huge pop star who has build her legacy knowing how to appeal to her audience and captivate her fans through smart moves.

AlexanderMagno
7 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

After what the RIR founder has said about her cancellation, there is zero chance now. He completely threw her under the bus.

7 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

He basically said Gaga was the one who called to join RIR and her cancellation was a non-factor since very few people refunded their tix and that Maroon 5 helped the show sell out etc etc etc 

He can choke tbh.

7 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

:laughga: why can he choke tho... 

He did not say anything like this.

Qual o impacto do cancelamento do show de Lady Gaga em cima da hora? A minha mensagem para os fãs é que estou tão frustrado quanto eles com esse cancelamento. Queríamos muito a Lady Gaga no evento e ela também queria muito estar aqui conosco. Mas essas coisas acontecem e garanto que assim que ela estiver com a saúde restabelecida participará de um dos nossos eventos. O impacto desse cancelamento não é significativo pois temos mais de 500 atrações por dia. Apenas 0,7% dos fãs demonstraram interesse de pedir reembolso até agora. Além disso fomos rápidos na substituição pelo Maroon 5 que foi o dia que esgotou primeiro nas vendas e com mais demanda.

Basically, he's saying that he's extremely frustrated that Lady Gaga cancelled, and that they wanted her on the show, as much as she wanted to. But these things happen and he guarantees that once she's recovered, she will participate in one of their events. Her cancellation is a non-factor only because they have over 500 attractions a day (yes, Lady Gaga is not the centre of Rock in Rio). Only 0,7% of fans wanted a refund and they were quick replacing her by Maroon 5, whose day sold out first.

So let's not be rude.

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

He did not say anything like this.

Qual o impacto do cancelamento do show de Lady Gaga em cima da hora? A minha mensagem para os fãs é que estou tão frustrado quanto eles com esse cancelamento. Queríamos muito a Lady Gaga no evento e ela também queria muito estar aqui conosco. Mas essas coisas acontecem e garanto que assim que ela estiver com a saúde restabelecida participará de um dos nossos eventos. O impacto desse cancelamento não é significativo pois temos mais de 500 atrações por dia. Apenas 0,7% dos fãs demonstraram interesse de pedir reembolso até agora. Além disso fomos rápidos na substituição pelo Maroon 5 que foi o dia que esgotou primeiro nas vendas e com mais demanda.

Basically, he's saying that he's extremely frustrated that Lady Gaga cancelled, and that they wanted her on the show, as much as she wanted to. But these things happen and he guarantees that once she's recovered, she will participate in one of their events. Her cancellation is a non-factor only because they have over 500 attractions a day (yes, Lady Gaga is not the centre of Rock in Rio). Only 0,7% of fans wanted a refund and they were quick replacing her by Maroon 5, whose day sold out first.

So let's not be rude.

Why was I quoted :laughga:

The Rock in Rio performance only would have made the doc more successful, in my opinion. Gaga wouldn't do something like that. Canceling performances makes her really sad and she knows she's letting down so many fans. I don't see her doing it on purpose. 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Andrea B
21 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

The Rock in Rio performance only would have made the doc more successful, in my opinion. Gaga wouldn't do something like that. Canceling performances makes her really sad and she knows she's letting down so many fans. I don't see her doing it on purpose. 

Lady Gaga went viral after she canceled her performance btw.

every media, celebrities talked bout her, I saw viral tweets about selena and gaga.

PopThatArt

Unlike certain popstars and people in music who shall remain nameless, Gaga DOES NOT use her personal life to sell records or draw attention to her work. 

Go see A Star is Born

7 hours ago, Darrenk said:

He said that "the cancellation does not make an significant impact in the festival" and "only 0,7% of the crowd seems interested in a refund", and he also said that gaga called him offering to perform at Rock In Rio. He was being shady and he's not happy he lost money.

Você é um gostoso :heart: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

23 hours ago, Muumisarvinen said:

I just lost so much respect for you as a member :S Invalidating her condition is so disrespectul and hurtful even if it's just speculation. I don't understand what started this trend of being sceptical of everything Gaga says regarding her health.

This isn't the first time he's made disrespectful and idiotic conspiracy threads. :nails:

Are you saying that she's not faking her pain but if her documentary wasn't going to be released soon, she would just push through it? If that's the case, I don't but it. I think its just a coincidence. Gaga is too much of a professional to not cancel unless she absolutely had to. 

What kind of mess :rip:

I'm glad I missed this yesterday oh my god :rip:

And I like you @ReidOne but your logic doesn't make any sense and this is disrespectful. The amount of wasted money to even try pull something like this would be :rip:

16 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Thank god I was not the one creating this thread, although I almost did :giggle:

People here clearly haven't read your text. Or maybe they did, but as usual they can always see someone who is not 100% blind by everything Gaga does and is, therefore start answering wrong.

Of course Gaga would never cancel Rock in Rio on purpose. She did Coachella, why would she cancel one of the greatest music festivals of all time? Nevertheless, it's extremely ironic that she is hospitalized with severe pain a few days after the news about her fibromyalgia. This is the first time ever she is hospitalized for it as far as we know.

Who knows, maybe she was also hospitalized when the Dive Bar show was cancelled.

As always, Gaga is a pop star and fans should keep that in mind. Everything she does and says is well thought "backstage".

Thank you for your thread, I completely agree. Of course, apart from getting lots of excuse me no's, you won't change people's minds and GGD will remain blind and will keep treating Gaga like she's the only 100% truly honest pop star in the world, and our mother or best friend who will never lie to us and do everything for us, instead of a huge pop star who has build her legacy knowing how to appeal to her audience and captivate her fans through smart moves.

The timing does seem ironic or suspect. However, many of us do not realize that she revealed she has fibromyalgia because of a an letter at her concert last Monday. The letter discussed the fan's sister who was diagnosed with lupus and ms. Gaga then responded by saying that "there are so many people around the work who suffer from autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and I'm one of them and we need your help" (something like that). That letter sparked her confidence or desire to reveal her disorder. So, its all really just a coincidence. 

Archived