opinion

It must be considered (RiR)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

The entertainment business is phony. I strongly disagree with you but the way are you thinking is right. Stars really do these things to gain fame, for publicity. The whole structure is wrong, I can't blame your thinking. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

untitled

I just lost so much respect for you as a member :S Invalidating her condition is so disrespectul and hurtful even if it's just speculation. I don't understand what started this trend of being sceptical of everything Gaga says regarding her health.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Just now, VillainTina said:

why is no one allowed to have an opinion (ex. Excuse Me Nos")

gaga WILL NEVER read this and these are our thoughts

everything  @ReidOne said was on point , or at least a couple of people felt the same way

(glad you made this topic where we can talk about this )

why does it have to be disrespectful ? why not i disagree bc.. ?

Because it's hard enough to be in so much pain, to be hospitalized, to disappoint fans and lose money and then have people (who are suppose to be fans) questioning your authenticity, if you're lying just to promote your work. 

Even is she doesn't come here, her people do and she has many enemies, trashy websites made stories quoting posts from Gagadaily, these things spread fast and affect her in negative way. 

FreePalestine

Joshie S

ok wait but i kind of see where you're coming from... I've noticed this too, in a weird way?

Before the ARTPOP era started, Gaga was taken to court by her former assistant/friend for backpay or whatever it was, however the court trial also got made public that there was a "sensitive information" regarding Gaga that could possibly "wreck or ruin or damage" her career (cant remember the word they used)...

Now, I know this is kind of like "well Gaga couldnt help that why would she create buzz for ARTPOP by being taken to court" ..but i mean, any publicity is good publicity.. she was bringing out ARTPOP.. and it just happened to close to the release.. 

But as I said I understand what you're talking about because it also happened with her split from Taylor right before PI... I mean, it looked like it had happened before they announced it, but it was convenient for her to post the long IG right before PI came out, which the song is heavily about "it wasn't love" (even though I strongly believe PI is actually about Troy Carter & ex-management and Monsters who betray Gaga)..

But yeah, don't listen to all the hate on here, you're only making an observation..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Mister G

Oh yay! More conspiracy theories. Just like how everyone claimed she faked her hip injury to get out of the Born This Way Ball because of poor sales. 

Instead of coming up with theories about “she did this to promote her documentary,” maybe people should focus on staying positive that she makes a full recovery. The negative energy on here is beyond ridiculous. It’s okay to disagree, but why would anyone feed into the shenanigans of her doing everything as a publicity stunt. 

Katsuki Bakugo

ReachOne strikes again

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Stefani Gaga

This is just so stupid. I mean why would she cancel a show that she was gonna get paid for? The Brazilian press now hates on her. It just doesn't make sense that she would do that just to advertise her chronic pain and therefore, more people would watch her documentary.

She has a real disease and yet she works ALL THE F*CKING TIME. For you not to acknowledge that she hurts and still tries to please as all and just saying that it was for the documentary promotion is just disrespectful.

Excuse the hell out of you! :fthis:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

VillainTina
7 minutes ago, lego said:

these things spread fast and affect her in negative way. 

gurl its 2017 if your a die hard fan or stan gaga in anyway, by ARTPOP you woulda been out the door.

nothing can affect gagas pockets negitavely (epcept her health, lets pray not) not a

interview, story or topic written bad about her pockets cuz sis has done it all :sis:

gaga says she doesn't read comments or go on here much anymore and thats pretty noticable

because shes not posting on twitter every 2 seconds and i applaud her cuz reading these things

can indeed affect her negatively 

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

elijahfan
40 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

112129873981279387912873987129837 excuse me nos will never be enough for you 

:nails:

Basically this

Reality

I get what you're trying to say, but I just disagree with you on a fundamental level when it comes to this topic. Gaga is someone who is as genuine and authentic as she can be. While the timing is sketchy, you shouldn't be assuming that her, her team and her management are using this as some sort of promotional, media stunt. Frankly, I think it's rude and disrespectful that you would think that.

And, I'm sorry, but cut the "We owe it to ourselves AND to Gaga - blind love is not substantive. She would want us to think for ourselves." bullshit. This is not blind love. Don't try to spin this into something it's clearly not. This is about loving and caring for, and respecting Gaga's situation. 

The documentary will speak for itself, and all this is is coincidentally timing, nothing more, nothing less. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived