šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga Hotel Spotting

Guille

Featured Posts

Hello everybody!

So I am attending the show in Barcelona the 22nd of September and I was wondering if you guys had any tips for Gaga spotting at her hotel.

She has shows the 21st and the 22nd.

Do you guys think she will be out and about in the city once she gets there (her dancers are already here)?

I was planning to go and try to spot her the night from the 20th to the 21st but I guess it'd make more sense to go the night from the 21st to the 22nd?

Thank you! Share any tips you have please!

Miracle

Gaga is recovering from severe pain, we don't even know if she's coming to BCN (for now, she's coming but everything is subject to change). Let her breathe.Ā 

Ā 

JustaMonster

She is still recovering so who knows if she will be out and about in the cityĀ :shrug:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Gaga is recovering from severe pain, we don't even know if she's coming to BCN (for now, she's coming but everything is subject to change). Let her breathe.Ā 

Ā 

As if I was stalking her already :saladga:Ā 

I was justĀ askingĀ that if she comes to Barcelona, what are the chances to see her

Stop with the demagogy and cheap talk

Ā 

Katsuki Bakugo

Do a good thing and leave her be for a while. All fans would do a good thing and just let her rest between shows.

Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Schizophonic

iĀ“m pretty sure fans stay at home and leave her alone is not the right kind of support gaga needs.
she knows how to get into a hotel or arena unseen if she wants to but knowing we are there if she wants to see us is a nice sign of support...

but gurls... BEHAVE and dont act like animals.

Archived