đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Some of Gaga's dancers already on their way to Barcelona!

dominicgaga

Featured Posts

DawnNutella
6 hours ago, not asher613 said:

Barcelona is a beautiful city. she could easily just be going because hotels are booked and why not? 

I just don't see how Barcelona could be on if mama's still in the hospital. which I'm assuming she is 

I doubt she'd travel that far not planning to perform. Traveling that long on an airplane would be a lot on her body. If she goes I'm sure she is planning on doing the show. Not to say she doesn't get there and have another attack and have to cancel but she wouldn't go just because she has a hotel booked. Why is everyone thinking she's in the hospital? I saw where she said she had to be taken to the hospital but haven't seen anything saying she was ever admitted or had to stay in the hospital much less that she was still there? I read it more like an emergency room visit? She's going to have good days and bad days probably the rest of her life. She'll probably do some shows and have to cancel some and probably won't know until the day of the concert if she's able to perform depending on how she's feeling that day. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she has obviously told her crew that she is able to perform.  But doesn't mean she can't have a relapse on the day of the gig.

not asher613
7 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

I doubt she'd travel that far not planning to perform. Traveling that long on an airplane would be a lot on her body. If she goes I'm sure she is planning on doing the show. Not to say she doesn't get there and have another attack and have to cancel but she wouldn't go just because she has a hotel booked. Why is everyone thinking she's in the hospital? I saw where she said she had to be taken to the hospital but haven't seen anything saying she was ever admitted or had to stay in the hospital much less that she was still there? I read it more like an emergency room visit? She's going to have good days and bad days probably the rest of her life. She'll probably do some shows and have to cancel some and probably won't know until the day of the concert if she's able to perform depending on how she's feeling that day. 

maybe you're right. I guess I'm just waiting to know more  ever since the hospital so in my mind I still had her there. 

Archived