DIC is about chronic pain

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

GGD: Ruining all your favourite bops:selena:

jks it's still a bop, and this is a really interesting interpretation, but I always thought that DIC was about clearing your head of all the mental pain rather than physical, but this is probably more accurate

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

TSUNAMI

I usually masturbate when I have a headache or tooth pain and it makes it go away lol 

Fap a day keeps a doc away :derpga: 

Neight Shayde
11 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Or maybe it just means rubbing the pain out of feeling alone.

Although the OP has a nice way to think deeper about it, I don't really think it is THAT deep.

yeah this makes more sense than the OP's theory haha

I feel happy on my own even after months not talking to anyone.. I stay up late always have think it is because when people are asleep their energy fields are reduced and it is more pleasant. I do feel connected with some people though not sure who they are. I had image of all the kids smiling in the bright future. It is so real slowly accelerating into view exponentially faster and faster.

PunkTheFunk
19 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

@PunkTheFunk is back. :tony:

"I'm sorry, the old PunkTheFunk can't come to the phone right now" 
"Why?" 
"Oh, 'cause he's eating a bucket of KFC chicken and feeling bad for himself"

telephone.gif

blackcoffee

The title of thread was too interesting to pass up and the OPs analysis is super intriguing. Thanks for sharing. I think you're on to something. DIC is interesting to me because I think there is more to it than everyone assumes, especially when you think about the original title, driving in circles. I do think the overall message of the song is release from pain, whether it be the surface level allusions to masturbation or the OPs more in depth analysis linking it to her fibromyalgia 

Gypsygaga1

How do you always come up with those theories?:gum: 

I should have thought about the deeper meaning sooner, thank you for opening my eyes:tony:

Perfect Ilusion

PanPikus

Very interesting :gum:
And in this case I think DIC needed (or still needs) to be 3rd single even more :saladga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

I already knew it was deeper than just masturbation, there's a lot of pain in that song. I thought she could be talking about depression and mental health in general. But this makes sense too !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived