đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIC is about chronic pain

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

This is actually so interesting to think about... when I first heard DIC, and she sings "to rub the pain out", I had always thought it was a double reference to her hip pain (before we know about her fibromyalgia), but since the entire fanbase just assumed it was about masterbation, I never thought about it further.. 

Or maybe it just means rubbing the pain out of feeling alone.

Although the OP has a nice way to think deeper about it, I don't really think it is THAT deep.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@3:35 she spilled a little bit tea about DIC in Philadelphia though 

" So i make sure in this album Joanne that I didnt just honor the more personal sentiments... I make sure to also honor the hocker in my heart...the tramp in my spirit:hug:."

GypsyBabe

Holy sh*t you basically just punched me in the face with this accurate and interesting interpretation. :air: 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
30 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Or maybe it just means rubbing the pain out of feeling alone.

Although the OP has a nice way to think deeper about it, I don't really think it is THAT deep.

I always thought that it had to do with rubbing the pain out of being alone too.

Kind of cool to think about the OP though. A good song writer allows for many interpretations. Maybe DiC isn't as straightforward as we all thought. 

⚯͛

LordEnigma
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I always thought that it had to do with rubbing the pain out of being alone too.

Kind of cool to think about the OP though. A good song writer allows for many interpretations. Maybe DiC isn't as straightforward as we all thought. 

I know Gaga writes in layers but again "my fans think everything is cryptic" is something we should think about :giggle:

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I know Gaga writes in layers but again "my fans think everything is cryptic" is something we should think about :giggle:

:ladyhaha:

It would be hilarious if what seemed like the most superficial song off the album was actually deep as f*ck though. Pun intended. 

⚯͛

LordEnigma
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

It would be hilarious if what seemed like the most superficial song off the album was actually deep as f*ck.m thought. Pun intended. 

I at least don't think the INTENTION of DIC is related to fibromyalgia but it could be connected in some way.

not asher613
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

It would be hilarious if what seemed like the most superficial song off the album was actually deep as f*ck though. Pun intended. 

I don't think it's that deep 

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, not asher613 said:

I don't think it's that deep 

:giggle:

⚯͛

imnotyourbabe10
8 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

" So i make sure in this album Joanne that I didnt just honor the more personal sentiments... I make sure to also honor the hocker in my heart...the tramp in my spirit:hug:."

Thank you for sharing this!  She has the best ad-libs/intros about her tunes when performing live...often campy yet always empowering.

I always thought DIC only talking about masturbation but right now you open a new door for me, MIND BLOWING:giveup:

tenor.gif 

strut it out, walk a mileđź’«

PunkTheFunk
11 hours ago, Chic said:

I always heard that this can cure headaches so I tried it a few times while I had headaches and it did a little, not a lot. One time when I was dancing in circles it literally cured my headache full stop. Like, a complete cure. Since then it either does nothing or makes it worse. How disappointing

I had a really splitting headache once (it literally felt like I was about to die) and with no other option I went into the shower and DIC'd while holding the back of my head under a stream of hot water. And I was CURED :tony:

Archived