Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIC is about chronic pain

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's about her being roasted inside a bonfire while she masturbates to entertain her kidnappers and she's alone and nobody comes to her rescue.

She's saying baby don't cry because there's a baby who's crying..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

amazing interpretation!! :applause:

I'm hoping this isn't one of the reasons why they(Taylor Kinney) broke up. :noparty:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

theARTVampire

I thought this would be a big reach...but your interpretation really impressed me! I always thought there might be a deeper meaning behind this song, especially after we got some of the Demo lyrics

Morphine Prince

I came in here thinking this was gonna be a joke but it's actually a really deep analysis. Can always count on PunkTheFunk's analytical skills.

not asher613
31 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

:oprah: :oprah:

It's interesting.

also at the shows she says it's about being a whor' and feeling real good by herself. so id say it's definitely also about rubbing the button. 

She can do both at the same time. mama has skills. most of her songs read in more than one way. usually a love song and then something larger also. 

I hope she can move past this pain so much, just talking about it gets my heart twisted again. 

TimisaMonster

Wow...the super subliminal message has had the light shine upon it... :pray:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I always heard that this can cure headaches so I tried it a few times while I had headaches and it did a little, not a lot. One time when I was dancing in circles it literally cured my headache full stop. Like, a complete cure. Since then it either does nothing or makes it worse. How disappointing

VOLANTIS

Now the little monster sobs will fill the arena every time Gaga sings this song and she'll wonder why this tear flooding is absent during Joanne, Angel Down, The cure  or Million Reasons.  :selena:

"Bobby my fans cry every time I sing about touching myself. Where the f*** did we find these kids?" 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived