💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Brazilian singer Ivete Sangalo dedicates a moment to Gaga in Rock In Rio

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Brie Candy

The singer just talked about the situation and she feels very sorry about it, but she understands and admire Gaga hardworking´s ethic and talent. 

0:58

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy

She also said during the show she would love do take a picture with Gaga and tell her she is a big fan + she sang a little bit of bad romance, the crowd was insane!

Brie Candy
2 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

So it started. :( 

Yeah, I cried so hard when she started talking about it :(

ClariceStarling
4 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Yeah, I cried so hard when she started talking about it :(

: /

ClariceStarling

A post from ATRL

"I'm not writing this to troll .

I was one of the posters who poked fun at her when the whole fibromyalgia stuff was announced. I regret it now.

I'm writing this post cause I live in Rio de Janeiro. 

I think it's easy for us to judge from afar but life is made of decisions. 

I think she should have canceled it as soon as she felt she couldn't come. I know she tried until the very last minute and ,although it was brave of her ,it has also caused this uproar among her fans.

People are nuts here over this cancelation. It's kinda scary . yesterday night,there was a protest around the Maracana stadium ,people closed the streets ,etc. It even sounds pathetic ,if you ask me.

At the same time ,i understand the frustration and anger fans are going through right now.

I feel for her too. I think nobody would like to be in her place right now ,it's a really tough position where there's simply nothing she can possibly do to make things better.

Media,social media,newspapers,online outlets,everyone you can think of just talks about her,it's crazy. No one is  even talking about the festival itself ,Gaga is the topic they wanna discuss.

That's why I said in the beginning of this post that she should've canceled as soon as she remotely thought about the possibility of not being able to perform.

I hope she gets better soon and i also hope she can ,indeed,come to Brazil and perform in the near future."

It was going to be a huge cultural moment for the Latin America fans. 

13 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

Media,social media,newspapers,online outlets,everyone you can think of just talks about her,it's crazy. No one is  even talking about the festival itself ,Gaga is the topic they wanna discuss.

This is a bit of a stretch :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ClariceStarling
3 minutes ago, Red said:

This is a bit of a stretch :green: 

Maybe yesterday?

I'm sure the media is going to forget about it. It's how it works. 

But what would I know? I don't live there. 

Just now, ClariceStarling said:

Maybe yesterday?

I'm sure the media is going to forget about it. It's how it works. 

Honestly, saying that's pepole only care about Gaga is very biased and a bit disrespectful to the other artists and bands performing there, the majority of people I know that went there don't give a flying **** about Gaga, some of them are even pissed that a pop singer is singing there still and let's not forget Gaga's day was the last to sell out.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived