💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Weird Philosophical Questions | Thoughts

TheFameMoister

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
On 15/09/2017 at 10:44 PM, Stefani Gaga said:

But srsly now, I've wondered whether everything has already happened and we just cannot tell because we live in the present.

There's a theory that time moves in a spiral. And that it plays out over and over in a loop. And that's why we get deja vu because events have already played out over and over and over....

Stefani Gaga
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

There's a theory that time moves in a spiral. And that it plays out over and over in a loop. And that's why we get deja vu because events have already played out over and over and over....

That's an interesting take. :oprah:

But we may never know…

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

On 15/09/2017 at 5:44 PM, Stefani Gaga said:

Everyone, I'll try my best to go to heaven and ask God about ARTPOP ACT II personally. I'll tell you later, or maybe we can meet there.

You are pure. You are good. You are this fanbase's angel. God bless you. :pray:

I have often wondered if what I perceive as something, like the color blue, another person perceives it differently. 

This haunts me lol

CautiousLurker

If a guy sucked a d*** after a girl sucked the same d***, would it make it less gay :oprah:

GypsyBabe
14 hours ago, Doot said:

I have often wondered if what I perceive as something, like the color blue, another person perceives it differently. 

This haunts me lol

Same oh my god :rip: 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe

I always wonder about the after life. If people go to "heaven" or some similiar type place, then why do I see ghosts? 

What if there is no place to rest, and our souls energy just moves around the earth in some form of purgatory. :gum:

⚯͛

littlepotter

oh wow i love these

i don't have like big philosophical questions but like thoughts... during one time i got obsessed with the concept if time, like i could be eating a pizza and start thinking "the moment this pizza reaches my mouth doesn't exist yet. and nothing guarentees that it will. who knows what could happen between now and the moment it does" and then that moment happens in a click but i still wonder if i'll ever get to chew it. like theoretically i'm obviously going to, but all of that can not be guarenteed. nothing is. it's a simple concept but i thought about it a lot it fucked with my head.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
On 9/16/2017 at 0:44 AM, Stefani Gaga said:

But srsly now, I've wondered whether everything has already happened and we just cannot tell because we live in the present.

i forgot to mention, this is basically what i would think about (referring to my previous post). like -wow ive been trying to phrase this for a hot minute but i cant. basically when im eating that damn slice of pizza, is it true that nothing guarentees that i will finish that slice bc it hasnt happened yet and i dont know what could happen in the next second? or has it already happened but im just in the present and making it happen

i thought of the same thing when i was listeneing to songs, for example perfect illusion is on and im like "will i ever live to hear the keychange?" even tho its like 30 seconds away but nothing guarentees that i will get there and i start anticipating that keychange as if im convinced my life will end before i reach it :laughga: its so weird. and then it happens just like that.

chaeri pls

littlepotter

oh! i have a good one i thought about recently. but it doesnt make a lot of sense.

i was standing on a tile in my kitchen floor, and then i moved to a different tile. and idk why it hit me that how am i the same person when i change position, like how am carrying all my memories, thoughts, feelings etc in this one body? it made no sense. it felt like i existed, not in a time or a place, but just like... i exist. i dont change when i change positions, so why would all of me be limited to my body and its position? so my idea was that like our souls exist, not inside of us. they're everywhere and everything. like if you travel to a different country, you move your body to a different place, but your soul doesnt move its just there and it always was, it just gets affected by the things you experience. its a reaaaaally dumb concept and im sure if i did some research id learn exactly why thats a stupid idea, but that was just a thought. i just cant believe the possibility of us not having soulds. and im absolutely not worried about the after life because either im right and my soul stays "there" the way i left it before i died, or im wrong and i just die and it wont matter that im wrong :laughga: 

by the way, im raised christian catholic and ive been taught something completely different from what the idea of christianity in the media is, or how the christians in america think. heaven and hell arent actual places, theres no "garden" or "fire" anywhere, and we dont like go to a different dimention when we die. its basically what i talked about, like when you die your soul stays in the everything and heaven is the state of the soul being peaceful and hell is the state of being tormented. oh wow there is so much more i could talk about but would anyone really care its pointless i just thought id throw it out there that im embarrassed by how christians online conduct themselves and talk bc theyre just uneducated sheep and truly i cant blame anyone for making fun of them because they deserve it

chaeri pls

Archived