đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Weird Philosophical Questions | Thoughts

TheFameMoister

Featured Posts

TheFameMoister

Do you have any weird philosophical questions / thoughts?

For instance:

What if we all have our own look on life - literally? Like to me, the sky might be blue, but to you blue might be my orange, but my blue is beyond your imagination...

I speak English, but your English could be the exact opposite, but everything would be translated from my view to yours somehow. But...

No one can prove it...

Spoiler

Or ....

Spoiler

Disprove it 

On a similar note, what if a colour-blind person saw our colour, like pink, as this unimaginable colour, but they didn't know, so we would never see how epic their world would be.

If the LGBTQ+ community is evil and against God, couldn't God have prevented them ever existing. Couldn't him/her/they have stopped us reaching an age where all is accepted?

There is no such thing as the present, because immediately the present is gone.

What if in the future, humans will look back and laugh at how primitive our medicine was, like we do to the Middle Ages?

200.gif

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

The colors one, I've always had it. I'd never thought about the language :duck:

The worst part is that not even science is capable of answering to these type of questions so we'll never know :giveup:

PS: I like how you think

Stefani Gaga

Will God ever tell me why ARTPOP ACT II wasn't released? What if we were abducted by aliens and they made us listen to ARTPOP ACT II, then they made us forget about it and returned us back to Earth? In this case, we might have already heard it, but we may never know…

There you go sis. :neyde:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

CautiousLurker
4 minutes ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

On a similar note, what if a colour-blind person saw our colour, like pink, as this unimaginable colour, but they didn't know, so we would never see how epic their world would be.

Oh I get it, it's like there are people out there who have heard ACT II songs, but I never will, so I will never see how epic their world is :selena:

TheFameMoister
1 minute ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Will God ever tell me why ARTPOP ACT II wasn't released? What if we were abducted by aliens and they made us listen to ARTPOP ACT II, then they made us forget about it and returned us back to earth? In this case, we might have already heard it, but we may never know…

There you go sis. :neyde:

I said 'LMFAO' because there's no 'WTF' option.

Stefani Gaga
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Oh I get it, it's like there are people out there who have heard ACT II songs, but I never will, so I will never see how epic their world is :selena:

You might have heard it as well, but the aliens made you forget it. See?

1 minute ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

I said 'LMFAO' because there's no 'WTF' option.

You said weird :lana:

TheFameMoister
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

You might have heard it as well, but the aliens made you forget it. See?

You said weird :lana:

You win this round...

But it's about to get moist...

Someone came up with the word moist before anyone else did

Stefani Gaga
1 minute ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

You win this round...

But it's about to get moist...

Someone came up with the word moist before anyone else did

I'd LMAO you, but something has happened to my react button.

Stefani Gaga

Everyone, I'll try my best to go to heaven and ask God about ARTPOP ACT II personally. I'll tell you later, or maybe we can meet there.

Stefani Gaga

But srsly now, I've wondered whether everything has already happened and we just cannot tell because we live in the present.

CautiousLurker

Btw, I always thought of present as the line that separates present and future... 

I generally try to avoid philosophical questions - an elective course on philosophy in art was enough brain frying for me, but I was curious about the concepts of determinism and misanthropy lately... And I always thought that Derrida has a point about language never having precise meaning and that you can only convey so much with words (or something like that :selena:)... 

But the biggest philosophical question for me is why do people have to be morons :oprah:

As well as Pinocchio lying, like, whats up with that :awkney:

not asher613

if trans folk believe gender identity is not bound to anatomy why are they so accepting of reassignment surgeries to change their anatomy to match their gender? it makes no sense.

Glamourpuss

What if all the people who have died don't realise that they are dead. They think they are still alive and continuing on living as though nothing ever happened. Not realising that they are dead and buried and that the reality they are experiencing is conjured up by a mass hallucination that all the dead bodies in cemeteries are creating with their collective consciousness. What if one of them snaps out of the dream now and again and experiences the depressing, horrific realisation that there's no after life. The spirit never dies and it's stuck on this earthly plain and they are a dead body trapped in a coffin for eternity. 

Archived