news

Gaga's team is already setting up the stage for Milan

RBNLM

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani Gaga

So this shows that Gaga has no intention of cancelling the tour. Now stop making threads about whether she will cancel JWT or not, ok hunties? :staymad:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

I'm happy about this because it means they think Gaga will be well enough. Idc about the show, I just want her to be in good enough health sooner.

JoanneMonster
Just now, monketsharona said:

Don't want to make you down but they also started to transport scene elements to Brazil and we all know what happened...

Lady Gaga's health is not stable and her ability to perform definitely depends on her disease... 

We dont know. Maybe she's fine and the day of the concert she feels pain and can't perform. The stage being built is of course a sign that Gaga is getting better, if not shi would have cancelled it

I See You

monketsharona
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

We dont know. Maybe she's fine and the day of the concert she feels pain and can't perform. The stage being built is of course a sign that Gaga is getting better, if not shi would have cancelled it

yeah but that doesn't mean she won't cancel it the day before or even on the day she has to perform...

That is the all problem, if the tour is not cancelled I don't think any of the coming shows is sure to happen until she shows up on stage...

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

yeah but that doesn't mean she won't cancel it the day before or even on the day she has to perform...

That is the all problem, if the tour is not cancelled I don't think any of the coming shows is sure to happen until she shows up on stage...

She only cancels if shes feeling severe pain, as far as we know she doesnt get hospitalized everyday. This was a very bad pain day that's usually not happening to her

I See You

Teal Ambition
19 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

They haven't built the stage in Barcelona yet because Maluma is performing on Sunday

Maluma omg :giveup: I'm jealous

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Maluma omg :giveup: I'm jealous

you're not missing a thing, believe me

I See You

Teal Ambition
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

you're not missing a thing, believe me

I'm a fan, I'd go see him live!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌