💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard Previews "Emotional" 5F2 Scene

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7965579/lady-gaga-netflix-documentary-most-emotional-scene-interview

"The film reaches an apex during a key scene that takes place at the end of a taxing day. Gaga receives a phone call from a cancer-stricken friend, and later joins her father, Joe Germanotta, at her grandmother’s nursing home to play her grandmother the album’s title track -- a tribute to her deceased daughter. Tears stream down Gaga’s face as her dad, overcome with emotion, steps out of the room during the visit.

The scene almost didn’t happen. “We were on our way to the airport,” recalls Moukarbel. “She knew that we were within 25 minutes of her grandmother’s nursing home, so she asked if we could go there. She wanted to bring her flowers, because her dad was going to be with her and she thought it would be nice. I wasn’t expecting it.”

Probably what I'm looking forward to most :wub:

TimisaMonster

The whole documentary will be emo :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody hooker

I'm going to cry like a b*tch when it comes out :giveup:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

11 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

um y is Gaga's grandma at a nursing home?

It's probably a very fancy assisted living place. They're common for the elderly after a certain age because they essentially have 24/7 nursing with the comfort of an apartment. 

Purr more, hiss less.

janetjackson
6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

um y is Gaga's grandma at a nursing home?

I mean, there are VERY VERY expensive nursing homes. We have no idea of her condition and how much care is needed. If she were getting at-home care, they would possibly need daily access to tons of multi-million dollar equipment and multiple caregivers. It's easy to judge in these types of situations, because there is, in general, a lot of neglect of the elderly, but with Gaga's heart and love of her family specifically, I cannot image they would have chosen to keep her in a nursing home if it wasn't the absolute best option.

janetjackson
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's probably a very fancy assisted living place. They're common for the elderly after a certain age because they essentially have 24/7 nursing with the comfort of an apartment. 

Exactly!

Is this the scene where Grandma thinks everyone is being a bit over dramatic about the whole thing and calls it maudlin?

JustinLovesGaga
1 minute ago, TheBatman said:

Is this the scene where Grandma thinks everyone is being a bit over dramatic about the whole thing and calls it maudlin?

Probably :trollga:

22 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it really happened, maybe it wasn't as harsh as they said :shrug:

Archived