šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard Previews "Emotional" 5F2 Scene

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

I can't freaking wait for this doc, I hope I don't feel like Gma watching it haha I mean I hope she comes across well and not whining and crying the entire documentary, I hope we get to see the fun of her artistry too. It's not that I don't feel for Gaga I really do, and I'm really worried for her right now, but I need my pop stars to be uplifting haha My own life is depressing enough

retrophyyysical
1 hour ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7965579/lady-gaga-netflix-documentary-most-emotional-scene-interview

Ā 

"The film reaches an apex during a key scene that takes place at the end of a taxing day. Gaga receives a phone call from a cancer-stricken friend, and later joins herĀ father,Ā Joe Germanotta,Ā at her grandmotherā€™s nursing home to play her grandmother the albumā€™s title track -- a tribute to her deceased daughter. Tears stream down Gagaā€™s face as her dad, overcome with emotion, steps out of the room during the visit.

The scene almost didnā€™t happen. ā€œWe were on our way to the airport,ā€ recalls Moukarbel. ā€œShe knew that we wereĀ within 25 minutesĀ of her grandmotherā€™s nursing home, so she asked if we could go there. She wanted to bring her flowers, because her dad was going to be with her and she thought it would be nice. I wasnā€™t expecting it.ā€

Ā 

Probably what I'm looking forward to mostĀ :wub:

Ā 

Spoiler

That scene is the most emotionally powerful scene in the whole film. There's another scene that's super haunting that shows her getting a complex medical treatment for her pain in a hospital room, though she has to get ready for an interview or something that's scheduled for that same day. So she's sitting there being poked and prodded with needles on a hospital bed while a makeup artist comes in and paints her face. There's some crazy shots of brushes tinkering away at her face while needles are being put into her back at the same time. It's crazy.Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

That scene is the most emotionally powerful scene in the whole film. There's another scene that's super haunting that shows her getting a complex medical treatment for her pain in a hospital room, though she has to get ready for an interview or something that's scheduled for that same day. So she's sitting there being poked and prodded with needles on a hospital bed while a makeup artist comes in and paints her face. There's some crazy shots of brushes tinkering away at her face while needles are being put into her back at the same time. It's crazy.Ā 

Ā 

OMGĀ put spoiler tag next time pleaseĀ :madge:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

JustinLovesGaga
1 minute ago, JoeyNolfi said:

Wow that sounds super intenseĀ :saladga:

retrophyyysical
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

OMGĀ put spoiler tag next time pleaseĀ :madge:

Ā 

We're on a thread about scenes from the movie. The sentence with the spoiler also starts with "there's another scene..." so I'm sorry if you kept reading after that :/Ā My apologies.

asana15
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

um y is Gaga's grandma at a nursing home?

I think, she mentioned somewhere that her grandma is blind. I met grandma Ronnie in Cleveland, so it's Joe's mother who is blind. You basically can't live by yourself with thisĀ kind of condition.Ā 

Archived