💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New footage of Gaga:5F2 released

yASSsss

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I was taken back a little when she talked about growing old and getting pregnant, you can just see she really wants to start a family, hopefully she can in the near future. SHed be a great mom and would raise the most openminded children the world has seen and we do need that especially now.

Could you imagine what her children could do for the next generation if they felt it was their calling? I want my kids to have a Gaga of their own (outside of me being an awesome mom)

She'll be an incredible mother and raise wonderful human beings.

I also love that she wants to do it "with the fans" lol she loves us so much 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

So many iconic looks and moments, this is gonna be emotional but amazing to watch at the same time

ryanripley
47 minutes ago, LDR said:

Is she going to be crying/self-loathing the entire documentary?

did you see the trailer or

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I don't think it's from the documentary (the footage)  :oprah:

It is. Just not all filmed by the director. But all this footage was used on one part of the doc 

1 hour ago, LDR said:

Is she going to be crying/self-loathing the entire documentary?

Nope. You will be smiling and laughing a lot of the time too. 

It's a beautiful piece of art. 

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, KevinLeto said:

"Mommy mommy" :kara:

She'll always be mama monster and we'll always be her little monsters ♥️ I wish I could describe the bond she has with her monsters but I can't. You have to be a part of it to truly understand. Deep down she needed us as much as we needed her and through that need we healed eachother. We're bonded for life ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

nateygaga1997

I think this documentary is going to be so good for her.. I think a lot of this has been on her mind and weighing her down for quite sometime, so it'll be good to get it out in the open. Love her so much :wub:

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Allison M said:

Could you imagine what her children could do for the next generation if they felt it was their calling? I want my kids to have a Gaga of their own (outside of me being an awesome mom)

She'll be an incredible mother and raise wonderful human beings.

I also love that she wants to do it "with the fans" lol she loves us so much 

Her monsters will always be her first "kids" ( I mean she did take the lost and broken monsters and "glued" them back together so to speak) but I personally can't wait for her to have bio kids. She'll be an awsome mama. 

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, kaojen said:

Nope. You will be smiling and laughing a lot of the time too. 

It's a beautiful piece of art. 

I'm so excited for the documentary :excited2: people always ask me "what's so special about being a little monster?" and it's like you can't describe it. You have to be a part of it to understand. No matter how old we get, she'll always see us as the kids in the glitter and discosticks. Sometimes I think that deep down she wishes she could go back to that time, just for a moment, and really cherish it. It's like she blinked and we were all grown up from "little monsters" to fully grown "monsters" 

It's hard to think that these are all the auras covering a little blond girl with a big heart and passion for music and her fans. Everytime the cars' doors close, she's back to her zone that is full of thoughts and even pain. She loves us more than we know. ❤

elijahfan

I was present at several of those events, including the one where Pete violently pushes the guy in red back... that was scary to witness, and to think that is her everyday life

It’s clear here that her ultimate goal has always been to be a rock star (even from her early interview) and not just a pop star.

this is a major difference that sets her apart from the other artists out there including Madonna.

Archived