Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Featured Posts

GodofLove   Paws Up 2,110
GodofLove

I didn’t give them the book. I just got out of watching 5F2 at the IFC (AMAZING BTW) and gonna go to my hotel, shower, go to a Work meeting and then head over to Joanne’s for dinner where I want to make sure they take it. 

• Like 1

GodofLove

Just got here to Joanne’s, guys. Waiting to be seated ! 

Don’t mind me, i look a mess, it’s heen a long day! 

Edited by GodofLove
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

GagaLogic   Paws Up 178
GagaLogic

Aww, hope you have a great meal! Thanks so much for putting in the work to get our girl this wonderful gift! And I have that shirt too! :flutter:

GodofLove

Update after a long discussion with the Manager about how important this is to us, she made sure to text Travis and Joe a picture of the book. She looked through it and loved it! So hopefully it falls into Gaga’s hands! 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

GagaLogic   Paws Up 178
GagaLogic
2 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Update after a long discussion with the Manager about how important this is to us, she made sure to text Travis and Joe a picture of the book. She looked through it and loved it! So hopefully it falls into Gaga’s hands! 

Thanks for the update, I'm sure it's going to get to her! ❤️

MrA   Paws Up 797
MrA
18 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Yaaas you made it! :excited2:

Ronk   Paws Up 2,772
Ronk
On 9/22/2017 at 10:08 PM, GodofLove said:

:applause:

I live in a fictitious world.