Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I didn’t give them the book. I just got out of watching 5F2 at the IFC (AMAZING BTW) and gonna go to my hotel, shower, go to a Work meeting and then head over to Joanne’s for dinner where I want to make sure they take it. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

Just got here to Joanne’s, guys. Waiting to be seated ! 

Don’t mind me, i look a mess, it’s heen a long day! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Aww, hope you have a great meal! Thanks so much for putting in the work to get our girl this wonderful gift! And I have that shirt too! :flutter:

Daenerys

Update after a long discussion with the Manager about how important this is to us, she made sure to text Travis and Joe a picture of the book. She looked through it and loved it! So hopefully it falls into Gaga’s hands! 

2 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Update after a long discussion with the Manager about how important this is to us, she made sure to text Travis and Joe a picture of the book. She looked through it and loved it! So hopefully it falls into Gaga’s hands! 

Thanks for the update, I'm sure it's going to get to her! ❤️

18 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Yaaas you made it! :excited2:

On 9/22/2017 at 10:08 PM, GodofLove said:

:applause:

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Zilla unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived