Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Mister G

If it’s not too late to add a message to the scrapbook:

”Gaga,

You are a beacon of inspiration and hope for so many of us around the world. You have taught me what it means to be strong, brave, humble, but most importantly myself. I’ve been a Little Monster since days of The Fame, and I’ve watched you grow each year into such a strong woman. As you stated before in many of your speeches: when you’re brave I’ll be brave with you. While suffering is an unfortunate aspect of life, I want you to know that you are not alone. We Little Monsters have come together out of love and support for you; we know you will get through this, and we will all get through this together. 

Love, Mr. G.”

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

If you guys can, email me your messages. My PM box is almost full and I don't want to delete any messages in case I missed a few and want to look back to make sure I was able to get everyone's messages.

its 

[email protected] 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Phaye Monster

You're such a beautiful person for coming up with such a sweet idea:hug:

Gaga will really appreciate this. She loves her fans so much and I'm sure she'll treasure this forever. 

I really want to type a message but I just used up all my creativity on another thread so I'll think of something later:)

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

WhiteShadow90

Hey there. Love the idea.

Is there any kind of deadline?
I just got home and I just need to know how much time I would have left :)
Sorry if you mentioned it on one of the previous pages.. :)

Daenerys
41 minutes ago, WhiteShadow90 said:

Hey there. Love the idea.

Is there any kind of deadline?
I just got home and I just need to know how much time I would have left :)
Sorry if you mentioned it on one of the previous pages.. :)

I'm leaving tomorrow night! The last batch of pictures I'm printing is tomorrow afternoon! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

Here's a look at the cover if anyone wants to see it

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

When is the deadline? I want to join :( 

Tomorrow is the deadline! 

This is my message. Gaga. I have always felt like an artist without an art. I never believed in myself enough to make myself an artist that makes art. But your freak-flag put colors on mine. It demands to fly. You touched my soul and heart so deeply with your brilliant uniqueness, hard work and creativity and I got shook to my core. Your impact on me has been and continues to be fundamental. You made me feel so much I hid away. You have given me strength to work through the pain. Confidence to believe in myself again when no-one else seemed to do so. I wish I could carry that pain for you, but Id wish even more I could make it go away. Cause if you dont feel ok, Ill heal you til it goes away

Shine mother****er!

Salvador Sequea
8 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Here's a look at the cover if anyone wants to see it

OMG I love it! Can't wait to see that book in her hands :excited2:

CanadaGaga
13 hours ago, GodofLove said:

I had actually called the restaurant first to make sure they were even able to take the book. The person was super nice and let me know that of course they'd take it, but I was going to carry it in my briefcase and have dinner and when I'm finished just hand it off to the waiter before I go. Of course I'm going to let them know it's from all of us, it's how I labeled it on the book too so they'll know it's not just ONE person. 

So much a better idea than tweeting!

Hence why you're clearly in charge of this! :)

Thanks so much for doing this.

Hopefully we'll see a tweet or instagram from her so we'll know she got it:) 

Isnt necessary but would be icing on the cake knowing there's some positivity in her hands versus what she's been reading online. 

• Zilla unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived