other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Daenerys

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

A message from me? "Thank you Gaga for showing me the light to bringing out the person I am today. I live each and every day like you say, on a single prayer. I don't take any Scheiße from anyone, and I keep my head held high because with what you taught me with ARTPOP and Born This Way was no one can judge me and my creativity in art. Thank you for being you. I want to wish you well and hope you are feeling at your top best because no one should have to experience the pain and loss you have felt recently. I wish you a fast and speedy recovery in your time of need right now. I am so grateful to have seen you in Toronto for the past 7 years, and I want to make sure you have the rest you need to keep doing what you love. Gaga do what you feel is right with your career. You put fans at the front lines for years, giving us what we wanted and begged for. Its time for you to do what you want with your career. Love yourself first, and make sure that you are doing what you love, not what the general public love. True fans will stand by every move you make no matter what. I can grant that its true. I've been a Little Monster since April 2009. Get well Gaga and make sure that ember doesn't go out in whats left of the Joanne era. Paws Up" -Love, Andrew MacLean (@AndrewARTPOP) 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

1 hour ago, Zilla said:

My entry, sorry if I'm late. thank you for doing this!

Hide contents

Gaga,

I can’t even imagine the pain you are going through. You are a lot stronger than you think you are, you gotta show your fibro who’s boss! I wish you all the best, and don’t ever worry about letting us down. Your true supporters are with you every step of the way, you are a beacon of light shining through the darkness and you always will be. By being so open with your condition you are inspiring fans all around the globe and are motivating them to get their chronic pain under control. NEVER apologize for it. I love you very much, you rule!

Truly Yours,

Steph aka Zilla

Forum Administrator, GagaDaily.com

Wow.  Wonderful note. :wub:

I live outside the space time continuum.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
On 2017-09-15 at 7:17 AM, GodofLove said:

Hello, Monsters! So I know we have members here putting together something really cool to give to Gaga to help lift her spirits and right now and that's super amazing! 

I will be visiting New York next week for work and am going to put together a scrap book or a "Cure" book (mean girls play on burn book) that I'm going to take to her families restaurant to see if I can hand off to staff to give to her parents. 

I want to see if you guys will want to contribute. I want to put together messages and pictures and anything I can that will make her smile. Please let me know. I'll be leaving on Tuesday and want to hand it in by Wednesday before I take off to Another location  

Thank you, monsters! 

I'm i late. If not then I wanted to tell her this, if you could fit it. If not is okay.

Dear Gaga , I've been a little monster ever since the Born This Way era when I was in forth Grade. I've struggle with finding who I was as a person and my sexuality at that time. You also helped me with my depression when I was 13. And that song that got me through was  "Scheiße". It's a song that I can be empowered by and is one of my favourite songs. without an inspiration like you in today's age we would be stuck Dancing in the Dark. 

And I hope you are okay and well for the tour. After the tour, take a huge rest. You deserve it after what you done for the past 5-6 years of touring and doing performances

Sincerely,

Little Monster, SCHEIBE MONSTRE (aka Michael Ralph)

Mychal

Daenerys
54 minutes ago, MrA said:

How's the book doing? :excited2: I have told every LM I talked to so I hope you can complete this!

It's coming along really nice! I spent so long looking for the perfect book and found one made out of wood on the cover. I figure because it's nature and nature is all about peace and serenity that having this book will make her feel at peace of mind knowing we all want to support her! When it's done I'll post pics for everyone to see! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys
11 minutes ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

I'm i late. If not then I wanted to tell her this, if you could fit it. If not is okay.

Dear Gaga , I've been a little monster ever since the Born This Way era when I was in forth Grade. I've struggle with finding who I was as a person and my sexuality at that time. You also helped me with my depression when I was 13. And that song that got me through was  "Scheiße". It's a song that I can be empowered by and is one of my favourite songs. without an inspiration like you in today's age we would be stuck Dancing in the Dark. 

And I hope you are okay and well for the tour. After the tour, take a huge rest. You deserve it after what you done for the past 5-6 years of touring and doing performances

Sincerely,

Little Monster, SCHEIBE MONSTRE (aka Michael Ralph)

Its not late at all ! I just added it! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I pmed you my message. What do you think the chances are of Gaga receiving this book? Its such a good idea but I feel like her parents are just going to throw it out. Gaga and them probably get stuff like this from fans multiple times per day. She couldn't possibly go through all of it. 

CanadaGaga
25 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I pmed you my message. What do you think the chances are of Gaga receiving this book? Its such a good idea but I feel like her parents are just going to throw it out. Gaga and them probably get stuff like this from fans multiple times per day. She couldn't possibly go through all of it. 

I know it was years ago but wasn't it on oprah that they showed the box of mail that her parents used to add mail to until she could get to it?

I think if it's presented as the cure book (and that lots of fans/monsters contributed to it ) and it having to do with her current issues etc then there's a greater chance. Other than a "reg" book made by one fan. If that makes sense.

Id really hope they keep everything even if it takes her months to get to everything rather than throwing stuff away :(

Better yet they bring it to the next tour date they go to :)

CanadaGaga
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

@GodofLove How will you be presenting the book when you go to Joanne's? 

I don't want to step on any toes as I'm sure @God of Love has a plan :) 

But maybe it's worth sending a tweet to her mom's twitter letting her know what's coming/or was dropped off and the relevance?

Or maybe that's over the line...I don't know. I wouldn't think so with all that the foundation stands for in terms of positivity and kindness:)  Your idea for the book so right up that alley👍🏻

Daenerys
7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

@GodofLove How will you be presenting the book when you go to Joanne's? 

7 hours ago, CanadaGaga said:

I don't want to step on any toes as I'm sure @God of Love has a plan :) 

But maybe it's worth sending a tweet to her mom's twitter letting her know what's coming/or was dropped off and the relevance?

Or maybe that's over the line...I don't know. I wouldn't think so with all that the foundation stands for in terms of positivity and kindness:)  Your idea for the book so right up that alley👍🏻

I had actually called the restaurant first to make sure they were even able to take the book. The person was super nice and let me know that of course they'd take it, but I was going to carry it in my briefcase and have dinner and when I'm finished just hand it off to the waiter before I go. Of course I'm going to let them know it's from all of us, it's how I labeled it on the book too so they'll know it's not just ONE person. 

Daenerys
8 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I'm hoping they're not that heartless to just chuck it. I really put a lot of effort into this and be so sad knowing she never even got it. 

14 hours ago, Ronk said:

So beautiful. You always come through with amazing work.  You have a heart of gold.

Aw shucks :hug:

These are all such great entries, & I'm sure it's going to make her really happy 

28 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I'm hoping they're not that heartless to just chuck it. I really put a lot of effort into this and be so sad knowing she never even got it. 

They will not chuck the scrapbook.  I'm sure Joe will know it will bring Gaga happiness and will make sure she receives it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Zilla unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived